Influenster M.

How do you eat your Twizzlers?

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Chester, PA
4 years, 12 months ago
Bite a small hole to both ends and drink a nice cold Pepsi! AhhhhhhHhhhh : )
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
5 years ago
I pull them apart string by string! :)
Chelsy C.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
5 years, 5 months ago
I eat them when I am cleaning....
Shekinah L.
Shekinah L.
Coffeyville, KS
5 years, 6 months ago
First couple I devour, then I bite the ends off and pop it into by Pepsi and drink through it!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
5 years, 6 months ago
Oh my gosh! I eat it as fast as I can. I can NEVER get enough of this stuff! LOL! I buy it by the bucketfuls at Sam's or Costco. It really is addictive. And TERRIBLE for you! No nutritional value whatsoever, but eh...you only live once, right? HeeHee!! :)
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
5 years, 6 months ago
I do what Melissa does and take tiny tiny bites, but I do it really fast. haha
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY
5 years, 6 months ago
Take little bites to make it last longer :)