Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wow these look so good have not hear of this saw them on here and would love the chance to try them I am a fan of twizzlers and wouldn't mind trying other flavors actually would love trying new flavors
Alesha J.
Belleville, IL
I grew up eating twizzlers and they were the best candy honestly. As I grew up I started to eat it a little less because I use to eat it so much as a kid. But now I eat it a lot and my daughter who doesn't really eat candy really loves it. She's one of the most pickiest kids, but she loves this candy a lot. It's a good candy if you want to make different projects or things for kids to do out of it as well and it's a good healthy snack for children as well.
Kendra H.
Randolph, MA
Super tasty and delicious. I love this snack while on the go or just lounging around at home. It tastes great and te surprise lemon flavor inside is amazing. I eat them a couple times a month and in my opinion, it's better than red vines. Worth the couple bucks.
Zaire D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my go to candy when I don't want to eat any chocolate. I love that I have options of other different flavor of twizzlers and I don't have to commit to just one. They take a lot chewing but a very good. Not to mention decently priced. 10/10 totally recommend.
Lori B.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this licorice, I sent my husband out one night when I had a sweet tooth and had never had these before. I ate the entire bag in 15 minutes because they were so good I couldn't help myself from reaching for another. These truly taste like fruit punch. I wish I had an endless supply
Joey R.
Sidney, ME
This might sound crazy, but I would crawl through the deepest pits of hades for these things. I love them so much! They're cheap enough to buy a few at the grocery store and have snacks for a few weeks. I love them like so so much. I cannot describe it with words. Try these. Now.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely amazing I love to take this fight off both ends and make them a straw for my dr. pepper can never get enough to have those in my life that's for sure Great Value considering its fat free it's one of my top 5 favorite snacks
Saby A.
I buy these for me and my boy friend all the time. I like how they are not too sweet. they are really cheap at the store next door. I only care for twizzlers and not for any weird off brand. They value is good and I do recommend if you don't have a big sweet tooth.
Keyatta M.
Philadelphia, PA
Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !
alexis v.
Fontana, CA
Me I love fruity candy, I like eating the twizzlers fruit punch, for this much amount in the packet it is a good value a great flavor like i said I love fruity Flavors i eat it about once a month because I try not to eat as much sweats. Yes its worth to re buy
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??