BY TWIZZLERS

Faith K.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally love the original ones. Can't stand the licorice or these Lemonade ones! They are yuck 🤮 but I'm also not a fan of pink lemonade in general which could be a reason I dont like these since that's what they remind me of, but don't get me wrong if you like the whole pink lemonade thing this is for you!
kelsie 🌸.
London, AR
These are absolutely my favorite kind of Twizzlers!! They are really good and you can buy them at Walmart! I like this kind even more than the original Twizzlers
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
I normally like twizzlers a lot!! I did not like the texture of the lemonade flavor inside the twizzler. The flavor was a little bitter also. I was disappointed, thought they would be so good. I wouldn’t buy again.
Ana V.
illinois
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My only favorite flavor is strawberry(: my son love them i always get the bigger packs for both of us... My hubby never like this until recently we got him addicted to them i have to hide them from him or we wont have any left ahha for the baby and me(:
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family and I love twizzlers. They are My favorite candy. Twizzlers is the only licorice brand I will buy I don't really like the store brands. I love the fruity taste and how chewy they are. Whenever I buy candy I always choose twizzlers.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I think these are so much better than the original Twizzlers! Original Twizzlers are pretty bland and waxy tasting to me, but these are soft and yummy. I really love that they have the filling in the middle, it adds extra flavor and looks cute too!
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twizzlers were my childhood candy! I would eat them all the time. They don't have much flavor but you can still taste a sweetness that they have. Now i would say Red Vines are better because they have more flavor, but both are a great buy. These are perfect for students if you're a teacher, or if you have kids they will love these. Twizzlers are the perfect snack for any time of the day (to me.)
Myra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Received a free bag through crowdtap. Really nice candy and fun to share with friends, family coworkers, you name it! I hadn't had twizzlers in a long time and having this bag helped reignite the joy these bring!
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Wow these look so good have not hear of this saw them on here and would love the chance to try them I am a fan of twizzlers and wouldn't mind trying other flavors actually would love trying new flavors
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really liked the Twizzlers bites! I think I prefer the typical twizzlers licorice, and the cherry flavored ones the best but these aren't bad at all and they taste great :) I love the chewiness and the smell is oh my word OUT OF THIS WORLD. I would recommend these
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Mansfield, TX
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??