GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateTwizzlers
Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy

TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy

by Twizzlers

Just when you thought TWIZZLERS Twists couldn't get more twisted, here come orange cream flavored twists! It's like an orange cream soda in candy form.

Has anyone tried [product:twizzlers-orange-cream-pop-flavored-twists-11-oz]? I've tried the watermelon ones and they're really good. I like orange cream pops but I find a lot of orange cream pop FLAVOURED stuff tastes kind of odd 🤔
Start your review of TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy!
chloe K.
Coloma, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy uploaded by chloe K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are super good! A friend of mine showed me these and had me try them and there really good I definitely recommend as well.
Cheryl H.
Star City, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy uploaded by Cheryl H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm addicted already!! I ran across these this last weekend... The bag didn't make it through the day! I love that orange flavor and the inside is so freaking delicious! I am definitely sharing this info with friends and family!
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy uploaded by Jody H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing! The crime inside them is what makes the flavor so amazing. They taste exactly like and orange cream pop. They are very affordable but hard to find in an actual store. I order mine online. I would highly recommend these even if you don’t like twizzlers because there is a very good chance you will like these!TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy
Quantasha C.
Charleston, SC
TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy uploaded by Quantasha C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Was skeptical when I saw it on the Shelf at Walgreens. Bought some for something new to try. Was pleasantly surprised that they actually taste good. Would be willing to buy again if I could find them somewhere else since Walgreens no longer sells them!
Cassandra V.
Rncho Cordova, CA
TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy uploaded by Cassandra V.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I’ve seen these online and really wanted to try them so when I saw these at the Dollar Tree I was excited and had to get them and I’m glad I did. These are so good, I normally don’t like Twizzlers because they’re too hard for me but these are soft and chewy. I will definitely buy these again.
Brandi M.
Stantonsburg, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy uploaded by Brandi M.
I love these Twizzlers. They taste like the old fashion Orange Cream Pop Shakes. Thsy have a dew different kinds, but this is by far the best one ive tried. I purchased at Walmart for a littoe iver a dollar. My kids love to peel them and eat the cream in the middle. I recommend you buying these!!
Olivia N.
Florida may be famous for its oranges, but we're sure none of those had a chance to make it into the ingredients of these Orange Crème Pop Twizzlers. The aroma of the candy gives off orange-soda vibes, which you might love if you have a particular obsession. The creamsicle-like Twizzlers are decidedly better than the Key Lime Pie flavor, but they're still overwhelmingly sweet, and we were unable to finish a whole piece.
Natasha T.
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
These were so great and so yummy! I was definitely shocked that they tasted so good because I love eating the old Twizzlers that are just strawberry or cherry flavored but I can definitely see myself buying more of these for me and the kiddos.
Melissa D.
Coloma, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these a while back and I love them. They are soft and chewy taste like an orange cream pop sickle. Will definitely buy these again!
Gwendolyn W.
Farmington, MO
My boyfriend came home with these last week and I tried one not expecting much but I had to get them again. If you like orange cream,orange sherbert,orange Julius etc. I would recommend you try these. I honestly don't even like regular Twizzlers because the texture reminds me of plastic but these are good! I love the cream inside too. Costwise they are about the same as any other name brand candy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Traci D.
Waterville, NS
il y a 4 mois
Has anyone tried TWIZZLERS Filled Twists Orange Cream Pop Flavored Candy? I've tried the watermelon ones and they're really good. I like orange cream pops but I find a lot of orange cream pop FLAVOURED stuff tastes kind of odd 🤔
DeAnna L. il y a 4 mois