BY TWIZZLERS

TWIZZLERS Filled Key Lime Pie Twists are a delicious take on the American classic dessert originated in the Florida Keys. Each Filled Twist will delight you with its sweet & tart taste from this refreshing summer flavor.

Olivia N.
Sorry, Florida, but you might not be a fan of your state's chosen flavors in the Hershey's collection. While a homemade slice of key lime pie is pure heaven, these bright-green Twizzlers are . . . not. The artificial flavoring in these Twizzlers is much more apparent than in the classic strawberry licorice Twizzlers, and the pie-inspired flavors just don't mesh well with the gummy strands of candy.
Clare s.
Sanford, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m a big fan of key lime pie and was excited to try this product. Good thing I got them when they were marked down as they wouldn’t be worth the actual price of the product! Does not live up to the taste of key lime pie, the filling is a weird consistency and doesn’t even taste that good. The teizzler part itself wasn’t too bad, guess that’s the upside.
Allison W.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I've had the cherry & lemon flavored twizzlers and really liked them so when I saw these, I had to give them a try.  The key lime pie flavor are way too sweet without that sour/tart balance the cherry & lemon have.  If you want to give these a try, you can have mine - I might just have to throw them away.  If you must, make sure you have lots of people who want to try them so if you don't like them, it's not a complete waste.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very very sweet lime flavor. These were yummy, but a little overpowering. I am not the biggest fan of sour anything, though, so I feel this would be very satisfying to sour lovers! Definitely very close in flavor to the real thing! Texture is nice and soft too.
Shannon O.
Mobile, AL
I am giving this a one star rating because the concept of these are cool! Every state would have their main staple of the flavor that's known. But when I think of Key Lime pie....it has to be sweet and tangy and well...this was very grainy. The inside part was not good and I can say the same for the Twizzler itself. I actually only like the sweet and sour filled Twizzler's but this one didn't do it for me. My friends didn't like them either so that says something. I'd pass!
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This unique flavor was the perfect mixture of sweet and tart for those warm summer days. They're extremely soft and chewy making them easy to finish off (maybe a little too easy). The filling is slightly grainy, but otherwise no complaints.
Marcia C.
Decent. Worth trying. Don't think I'll be running out to buy more though. Slightly tart flavor that is pretty well balanced by the sweeter filling.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I sure would like taste of Florida yes of Florida twizzlers that is lol key like twizzlers what would they think of next I'd really love to try
Kornita B.
Boca Raton, FL
Oh my gosh - they taste like the real thing - ii honestly give it at least 10 stars and if I could ii would give it more
Mercedes P.
Salisbury, MD
It's not a strong key lime flavor but it's really sweet and I love them!!! It's the perfect snack.