Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by Casey F.Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by Debbie S.Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by christine c.

BY TWIZZLERS

This item is sold by cases of 12 items Twizzlers Sweet & Sour Filled Twists. Best by date: 01/2013. Twizzlers Sweet 'n Sour filled candies are the yin and yang of candy: two opposing forces working hand in hand. There's a little bit of sweet in all things sour, a little bit of sour in all things sweet. It's so zen. Cherry Kick & Citrus Punch. 11 oz bag. Case pack of this candy: 12 bags. see more...

• Does anyone prefer these over regular Twizzlers?7 Answers
  • Is this favor available in the peels 2 Answers
  • Where is your favorite place to snack on these Twizzlers?3 Answers
Toni C.
Cadyville, NY
It is very infrequent to find something that has just the perfect flavor. The first time I ate one of these twists, I was doing a happy dance. The sour flavor matches perfectly with the flavor of the twizzler itself. The filling is the perfect consistency. I'm very glad I found these!
Sarah C.
Canton, IL
I honestly can't decide if I like these or not. I love the sour stuff on the inside, but I don't really care for the almost powdery texture of the actually twizzlers. I wish they were like the original strawberry ones and then filled!
Jen G.
Seymour, CT
These are my favorite Twizzlers and definitely one of my go-to snacks when I want a bit of sugar. I love the combination of the cherry and lemon flavors. The flavored filling adds a different mushy texture that is contrasted by the outside of the Twizzler. They are a definitely "must try" if you haven't already had them!
Brandy G.
These are that type of way that is good bad. Does anyone know what I mean? They are so fun to eat. The inside is good too. If you eat too many, you will not feel well though. They are delicious and a fun thing to share with friends.
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
My absolute favorite candy in the world but I can't alwats find it where I live for some odd reason. I love the stuff in the middle and that its a sweet and sour mixture and the fact that its twizzlers period besy candy ever!
Samantha B.
Clemmons, NC
Mmmm; these are always a good Summer Time Candy. It's prefect lemon taste that makes you think of warm breezes of summer. I love to take these to the beach or lake as a snack after playing in the ocean. I highly suggest it with a movie also! They have a pretty good price point about 2.50$ for a nice size bag.
Ally P.
Staten Island, NY
Ok, so I've never been a huge fan of twizzlers until my friend made me try these... OMG. They're so addicting. I eat them all of the time. And this is coming from a girl who isn't a big candy person. They're not too sweet, but they're just right when you're looking for a little something to curb your craving
Heather  H.
I really like the cherry twizzlers, and for whatever reason nothing compares to them. All the other candies they try just don't taste as good as their original candies. Wish they had other good flavors but I'm still content and happy with the cherry pull n peels :)
Elizabeth E.
These are my favorite but really I love all twizzlers. I love that they are filled, are a little tangy and you get two flavors . I'm not real into chocolate so when I do go for a treat these are what I get. For the price you get plenty and I oftens time buy two because they go fast when I get them home :)
Valeria R.
Boston, MA
Literally my favorite flavor of twizzlers. They are filled with a juicy and delicious chewy candy. I buy these every time I go to target. They actually have flavor unlike other twizzlers. Also the cherry flavor is great!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Do you think they should come out with more flavors?
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Does anyone prefer these over regular Twizzlers?
Adalai G.
Austin, TX
Where is your favorite place to snack on these Twizzlers?
Karen R.
Are they better than the original twizzlers?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Whats your favorite twizzler?