Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by Casey F.Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by Debbie S.Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by christine c.

BY TWIZZLERS

This item is sold by cases of 12 items Twizzlers Sweet & Sour Filled Twists. Best by date: 01/2013. Twizzlers Sweet 'n Sour filled candies are the yin and yang of candy: two opposing forces working hand in hand. There's a little bit of sweet in all things sour, a little bit of sour in all things sweet. It's so zen. Cherry Kick & Citrus Punch. 11 oz bag. Case pack of this candy: 12 bags. see more...

• Does anyone prefer these over regular Twizzlers?7 Answers
  • Is this favor available in the peels 2 Answers
  • Where is your favorite place to snack on these Twizzlers?3 Answers
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
This is my guilty pleasure. It's totally processed crap that smells like play-doh but it's straight up delicious. You need to eat both the red and yellow together for the maximum taste effect. The guilt you'll experience after eating the entire bag is complimentary with purchase.
Sara P.
Cincinnati, OH
These are so good! I love that they have two flavors in one pack. I love sweet and sour, and these are the perfect combination. My only complaint is that stores don't always have them. I usually have the best luck finding them at Walgreens. These are one of my favorite treats!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I am a big Twizzlers fan, and this variation is a keeper. I even sent a pack to my friends in the UK so they could experience it. I always get these and a pack of the regular ones on movie night. One of my all time favorites. And I love the twizzlers is never crazy priced.
Kornita B.
Boca Raton, FL
Best snack in the world for the beach , it's quick and fast to open wrapper , even fulfilling and you can't eat just one , the generick kind doesn't even compare to the taste of. These Best purchase ever , everybody go buy NOW !
Sarah K.
I had these a few years ago and then again last week. I enjoy them in small doses as they are very sticky and sweet. They're definitely one of my favorites of the specialty Twizzlers and I'm sure kids would love them. I'd but them again if they were on sale.
Erie'Anna M.
Jackson, MS
I love these!! They are very addictive I have to tell myself to not purchase them when I run by my local walgreens or cvs. They come in only one flavor, that I know off and are a good price. I would recommend this to everyone and still purchase these today.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I love this candy so much. The sweet flavor always satisfies my sugar craving. I can eat these all the time and I find these are very satisfying! I love them very much and so do my sisters and brothers. Yummy for the whole entire family. A great candy!
Madison M.
I am addicted to these! Twizzlers are my favorite kind of candy (I'm not much for chocolate) and ever since these came out I love buying them to sneak into the theater or just munch on at home. I kinda wish there was a third flavor though--maybe a sour orange or something, especially in a bag this big.
Evelyn C.
One of the best Twizzlers. The original tastes like plastic and the texture is extremely rubbery, but this sweet and sour one sure measures up! Also, it's widely available and not even a splurge. I'd recommend this to Twizzlers lovers and haters.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I craved these all the time when I was pregnant. They're just sour enough that you pucker but just sweet enough you're not left with your mouth cramping. Super chewy too. I love the little gooey middle.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Do you think they should come out with more flavors?
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Does anyone prefer these over regular Twizzlers?
Adalai G.
Austin, TX
Where is your favorite place to snack on these Twizzlers?
Karen R.
Are they better than the original twizzlers?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Whats your favorite twizzler?