Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by Casey F.Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by Debbie S.Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by christine c.

BY TWIZZLERS

This item is sold by cases of 12 items Twizzlers Sweet & Sour Filled Twists. Best by date: 01/2013. Twizzlers Sweet 'n Sour filled candies are the yin and yang of candy: two opposing forces working hand in hand. There's a little bit of sweet in all things sour, a little bit of sour in all things sweet. It's so zen. Cherry Kick & Citrus Punch. 11 oz bag. Case pack of this candy: 12 bags. see more...

• Does anyone prefer these over regular Twizzlers?7 Answers
  • Is this favor available in the peels 2 Answers
  • Where is your favorite place to snack on these Twizzlers?3 Answers
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not a fan of this particular flavor in the twizzler brand. The taste is there, but I'm more of a cherry flavor fan. The price is decent, you can find these at most grocery retailers. I probably won't repurchase, I will stick with the original cherry flavor
Lyanna L.
Sacramento, CA
Tmi! But these are my favorite cravings whenever I'm on my "leave me alone" week. It's super yummy and surprisingly satisfying which would probably be the reason why I find it super comforting when I'm on that week. One of my favorites.
Pixie G.
Baltimore, MD
100 stars! I'm ADDICTED to this candy. I'm a candy lover. But for this candy to be the top of the list is big. This candy is sweet and the gooey candy in the middle is fun and tasty. I repurchase these all the time. I need rehab.
Joshua S.
Blacksburg, VA
These are my favorite candies, but sometimes they have a tendency to taste like play dough. Otherwise these are wonderful and I love them! They're inexpensive and tasty!
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
OMG I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these twizzler's. They are my new go to candy! You know that candy when you had a bad day or the candy you pick for your vacation...this is it for me. I have always like twizzler's but they weren't my favorite. I have tried other filled twizzler's and they weren't as good. There is something about the flavor in these that makes them amazing. They are soft , fresh, and chewy. unlike regular twizzler's that have a bit of a snap to them. And the flavors are amazing. The lemon is a little sour not to much. And the Cherry is sweet. Sometime I eat them mixed together and sometime separate. The downside is they do stick in your teeth sometimes.
Alison B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my new obsession! I love regular Twizzlers so I was hesitant to try these, but I was not disappointed! They definitely have plenty of sourness to them, so if that's your thing then I would recommend these! There is also a nice added component with the filling. Pro tip: take a bite of each flavor at the same time for a new combo!
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
We absolutely love original Twizzlers in our house so we will usually try there new products. While they aren't always a big hit we were all shocked at how awful these were. They were very tart and had a weird soapy after taste too. No one would eat the rest after trying them, not even the kids. They ended up in the trash. Save your money and spare your palate.
Melissa D.
These are by far my favorite Twizzlers. They really do have a sweet and sour taste to them. Both flavors complement each other. I purchased these from Walmart for under $2. They are soft and chewy. They are not too sweet at all. These are perfect for the sour candy lovers out there! I will always be a loyal customer to these Twizzlers as long as they are stocked on the shelves in stores.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
I had these for the first time the other day and I was amazed of how good these where. Yes they are a good value. I think they are definitely affordable. My husband bought these from walmart. I would definitely purchase these again and I highly recommend them to everyone. They have a sweet but sour taste and they are awesome.
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm so happy that twizzlers came out with this flavor. They go really good together and they taste amazing. I love them and I love the stuff that twizzlers keeps producing. If you like a sweet and sour taste you should definitely check these out. I can't wait until they come out with another flavor that would be awesome!!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Do you think they should come out with more flavors?
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Does anyone prefer these over regular Twizzlers?
Adalai G.
Austin, TX
Where is your favorite place to snack on these Twizzlers?
Karen R.
Are they better than the original twizzlers?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Whats your favorite twizzler?