Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by Casey F.Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by Debbie S.Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch uploaded by christine c.

BY TWIZZLERS

This item is sold by cases of 12 items Twizzlers Sweet & Sour Filled Twists. Best by date: 01/2013. Twizzlers Sweet 'n Sour filled candies are the yin and yang of candy: two opposing forces working hand in hand. There's a little bit of sweet in all things sour, a little bit of sour in all things sweet. It's so zen. Cherry Kick & Citrus Punch. 11 oz bag. Case pack of this candy: 12 bags. see more...

• Does anyone prefer these over regular Twizzlers?7 Answers
  • Is this favor available in the peels 2 Answers
  • Where is your favorite place to snack on these Twizzlers?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I’m not one for sour food at all usually but I love these combined! I can’t have just the yellow on its own but together it’s the best combo! I was so impressed when I saw that they came out with these - I got them from Walmart
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch not the biggest fan of these. They're really hard and the filling is kind of Sandy feeling. It almost taste like they filled it with kool-aid powder mix
Keyshia C.
New York
Lord have mercy, when I first tried these it was almost 4 or 5 years back. It is tangy, flavorful, and sour without hurting your tongue. Perfect sweet and sour treat! My favorite Twizzlers, it's the best! Unlike the traditional Twizzlers, this variety is filling and delicious. Although I really don't like the yellow Twizzlers I decided to eat them anyway. They have such a nice flavor and are a bit softer than other varieties. So glad Walmart is selling them and it's crazy how they're always in stock. Recommend to anyone who likes sweet and sour mixed candy.
Alison B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my new obsession! I love regular Twizzlers so I was hesitant to try these, but I was not disappointed! They definitely have plenty of sourness to them, so if that's your thing then I would recommend these! There is also a nice added component with the filling. Pro tip: take a bite of each flavor at the same time for a new combo!
Dani E.
A tasty and plentiful treat that’ll last you days if you’re following the recommend servings! These sweet and sour ropes come in cherry and lemon flavor, and both are equally delicious. At only $2.49, this is a cheap treat that is sure to satisfy anyone with a sweet (and sour) tooth. They’re soft and chewy, not sticky, extremely flavorful and don’t get stuck in your teeth as other chewy candies tend to do!
Jasmine J.
Fort Bragg, NC
It's the perfect balance between sweet and sour and I LOVE it!! I actually get cravings for it and have to rush to the nearest Walmart to buy some, I wish everyone carried it. It's not extremely sour like a war head so don't be scared. It's a really good flavor and definitely eases my sweet tooth.
Shahara G.
Chester, VA
I'm so infatuated with this candy right here!!! OMG! This is the perfect mix of flavors and it's a great day and night time snack. Whoever thought this combination up is a pure genius, 😹😹😹😹 Thank You makers of Twizzlers for allowing the insides to be filled with absolute goodness. Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Sweet & Sour Cherry Kick Citrus Punch
Emma E.
I got hooked on these last summer through a friend and I don't think I've eaten more of any other candy since. The flavor is soooo yummy and the cherry/lemon combo kills it. My favorite way to eat them is taking one of each flavor at the same time, they're 10x better that way.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
these are one of my favorite twizzlers variations. im a candy nut, and these hit all the right spots, sweet and sour. and fyi, they now come in bite size pieces! fun and convenient!
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not a fan of this particular flavor in the twizzler brand. The taste is there, but I'm more of a cherry flavor fan. The price is decent, you can find these at most grocery retailers. I probably won't repurchase, I will stick with the original cherry flavor
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Do you think they should come out with more flavors?
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Does anyone prefer these over regular Twizzlers?
Adalai G.
Austin, TX
Where is your favorite place to snack on these Twizzlers?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Whats your favorite twizzler?
Karen R.
Are they better than the original twizzlers?