Twizzlers Filled Bites Candy Strawberry Licorice uploaded by Amber M.

BY TWIZZLERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How many people love twizzlers. 6 Answers
  • Do you prefer the long original or bites size Twizzlers?2 Answers
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
I hadn't had these in years and we visited Hershey, PA last summer.  There was a King Tut statue made from these.  I got to craving them and have kept them in my desk drawer at work ever since.  A great, fat free snack with a satisfying bite.  Great flavor.
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
Twizzlers are a family favorite. My mother always has some to share with my husband and kids. They are typically the candy of choice for car rides. The same great strawberry flavor. No fuss, just great candy.
Jada S.
I loveeeee twizzlers. They’re so good. The bite size ones were great for me when I was a little kid. I used to eat them all the time. Twizzlers don’t cost that much at my Walmart and that’s what I love so much.
Bridgett U.
Wichita, KS
Good for little hands and little people. The bag though is a little tough at times to get to stay closed. Bad for big hands because the bag will disappear quickly.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
these are soooo good! i used to eat a couple of packs a week! they're very addicting but they were very hard to find! i only ever saw them at big gas stations and walmart! but now i can't find them anywhere anymore and i'm so upset about it! if you ever see these, do yourself a favor and grab some! you won't regret it!
Deanna S.
One of my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and texture. It's not quite licorice really. I like the original Twizzlers best. You can find Twizzlers in many different sizes and types of packaging. It's my go to Halloween trick of treat treat!
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I love the Twizzlers Strawberry Licorice! The Cherry flavor is my favorite, but the small nibs are the best. This is usually my go-to candy. I would definitely recommend this product to others, and will continue to use it myself in the future.
Jeremy S.
I love twizzlers. They are one of only a few candies and snacks that still tastes the same as an adult as it did when I was a kid. Several flavors, I would recommend trying !
Courtney H.
Pekin, IL
I like the bites because they are easy to eat on the go. As well as when I am at work and want a quick snack. They have great taste, it eat these almost all the time especially in the car. They are not that expensive. I buy them all the time and I would recommend getting them
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Addictive. After trying this because I had a coupon, they are my typical first pick in the candy aisle. I even took the time to write HQ about this amazing candy, my fiancee and I are all about a good candy after dinner and this is one of our favorites. If you are even a little bit of a Twizzlers fan, these are for you.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love twizzlers.
Marie T.
Do you prefer the long original or bites size Twizzlers?