Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGummy CandyTwizzlers

by Twizzlers

TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists are a taste treat that has delighted candy lovers for generations. Enjoy a classic, chewy confection bursting with strawberry goodness. These extra long twists are the perfect snack for the office, home, or on the go. You can even use them for edible crafts or baking. Contains only 160 calories per serving. This delicious treat is low in fat and cholesterol-free. TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists are OU Certified as a Kosher food. This product ships as 25-ounce packages in a pack of 3.

Enjoy a classic, chewy confection bursting with strawberry goodness.; These extra long twists are the perfect snack for the office, home, or on the go.; Contains only 160 calories per serving.; This delicious treat is low in fat and cholesterol-free. TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists are OU Certified as a Kosher food.; This product ships as 25-ounce packages in a pack of 3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TWIZZLERS Extra Long Twists, Strawberry Flavored Licorice Candy, 25-Ounce Package (Pack of 3)!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
TWIZZLERS Extra Long Twists, Strawberry Flavored Licorice Candy, 25-Ounce Package (Pack of 3) uploaded by Vanessa O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing love the flavor and how chewy it is and that it comes with a good amount in the package for 2 to three people 😋
Murfreesboro, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
TWIZZLERS Extra Long Twists, Strawberry Flavored Licorice Candy, 25-Ounce Package (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jennifer E.
Purchased at: Hershey Store
Twizzlers are a staple in our house. My son was excited to see the extra long ones in time square,
This is a very yummy treat I love and it is very tasty I suggest letting your kids have this for a little snack:)
The Colony, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Twizzlers are so good and this is my favorite candy. I like that the fact it the extra long kind.

Looking for your answer?