Twizzlers Easter Twists Strawberry Snack uploaded by Angely S.Twizzlers Easter Twists Strawberry Snack uploaded by Brittney G.

BY TWIZZLERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Twizzlers® Snack Size Twists Strawberry.

Low fat snack.

Totally twisted.

Artificially flavored.

Buy on Sam's Club
  • "Not a big fan of them!" in 1 review
Kristin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these candy so much! I'm eating one right now! Eating these all because the kids don't like it as much. Boyfriend joked I like the plastic candy. These are the best though. I love red vines but they are their fancy better ones! Texture is great soft or hard. Always a favorite of mine.
Nikki V.
These have forever been my favorite Halloween treats! Small, light and delicious! Low in fat and affordable. They are available everywhere that has Halloween candy sales!! I'll be on the hunt on the 30th for these sweet gummy like treats:)
Kathryn P.
Normally, I LOVE Twizzlers. However, we bought the snack sized packs to pass out for Halloween. We didn't get a lot of trick or treat'ers, so we had a ton of candy leftover. When I tried the Twizzlers, I was shocked at how little they tasted like the normal sized ones. The texture and flavor was not at all the same. These were much softer and had little (if any) flavor. I don't know why they taste so different. If you are trying to cut down or have a snack sized pack you can carry with you, do yourself a favor and buy the regular ones, cut them up in snack sized portions, and place them in a sandwich bag!
Cat I.
My 2 middle kids are total junk food junkies. They love twizzlers and I like buying these Lil packs because it kinds gives them the sense of eating a whole package of something and not missing out. For some reas on, one from a full size bag is ripping them off in their head lol. These are nice too cause it stays fresh longer without having to figure out ways to close the bigger bags.
Jackie S.
Kenosha, WI
I am a big fan of original twizzlers however these were very disappointing. I could tell as i unwrapped them that something was off. They felt like plastic as well as tasted like plastic. I got these on sale right after Easter so I did not waste much money on them, but I will definitely not buy them again regardless.
Karla H.
ONTARIO , CA
I love them me and my friends were planning a Halloween party with no alcohol because I don't do alcohol! so we gave kids their candy and we live away from a lot our neighbors so nobody really trick or treats in our hoyse so me and my frieds experimented with them and used them as strawas for water! we also ate them by them self and it gave me a brush of childhood back because when you bite it its cgewy and taste like strawberries! yummy.
Brandy W.
I love the fact that they are conveniently snack size so my toddlers aren't overdoing it with the sugar! Plus I sneak a few when no one is looking cause I love strawberry flavored twizlers! I think the packaging looks nice and professional as well.
Skye M.
I first ordered these at Halloween and have since reordered twice. They are an amazing price, fresh and tasty. They make great small snacks for midday or at the movies. Each pack holds two attached tiny versions of the traditional Twizzler's red licorice sticks.
Elizabeth B.
Poquoson, VA
These are my mothers all time favorite candy, we eat them every time we watch a movie together. We both love the flavor and we have been eating them my whole life. I'd probably say we eat these about once a month. The only downside is the texture and the taste makes up for that.
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
For some reason these are my favorite out of all the flavors/size twizzlers! I don't know why since they're probably made the same but they just taste better. I love twizzlers in general, and they not TERRIBLE for a snack either! If you like fruity candy, you'll love these.