Twizzlers Easter Twists Strawberry Snack Size uploaded by Angely S.Twizzlers Easter Twists Strawberry Snack Size uploaded by Brittney G.

BY TWIZZLERS

Twizzlers® Snack Size Twists Strawberry.

Low fat snack.

Totally twisted.

Artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not a big fan of them!" in 1 review
Cat I.
Cat I.
My 2 middle kids are total junk food junkies. They love twizzlers and I like buying these Lil packs because it kinds gives them the sense of eating a whole package of something and not missing out. For some reas on, one from a full size bag is ripping them off in their head lol. These are nice too cause it stays fresh longer without having to figure out ways to close the bigger bags.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Kenosha, WI
I am a big fan of original twizzlers however these were very disappointing. I could tell as i unwrapped them that something was off. They felt like plastic as well as tasted like plastic. I got these on sale right after Easter so I did not waste much money on them, but I will definitely not buy them again regardless.
Cher C.
Cher C.
Sterling Heights, MI
Twizzlers is one of those candies that are just so good anytime, for any reason. Once you start eating them, they're so good, you just can't stop! I like the snack size Twizzlers for the convenience. I think everyone likes Twizzlers, but if you've never tried them, you are in for a treat!
sonja m.
sonja m.
San Bernardino, CA
I love twizzlers and then there was strawberry and i was like omg aaaaaa. lol i love this and the fun colors are a bonus .i like the taste a lot and was very happy when my boyfriend got this for me and i have get more because I'm on my last one . i gave one to everyone I'm my house
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Poquoson, VA
These are my mothers all time favorite candy, we eat them every time we watch a movie together. We both love the flavor and we have been eating them my whole life. I'd probably say we eat these about once a month. The only downside is the texture and the taste makes up for that.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
These are great for a throw in your purse for later quick snack . I love the taste of these and the price is very affordable . I would highly recommend this candy to anyone who loves candy but is trying not to have too much sugar !! I will definitely purchase these again .
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Elyria, OH
I will buy these even though I don't hand out candy anymore. They are a good price and last longer in the house. I picked my last bunch up at wal-mart at the end of the season. I love the fresh flavor and how it is always soft and chewy. The kids love them in their lunch.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Saint Clair, MI
These are so yummy and the perfect size to snack on without feeling guilty about eating! The strawberry taste is delicious! They fit perfect in a purse or diaper bag. You could use to help with potty training! I love just one when I need a sweet tooth crave in my life!
Skye M.
Skye M.
I first ordered these at Halloween and have since reordered twice. They are an amazing price, fresh and tasty. They make great small snacks for midday or at the movies. Each pack holds two attached tiny versions of the traditional Twizzler's red licorice sticks.
eve c.
eve c.
I love these i bring them to school with me and eat them throughout the day, the flavor is great, and its really sweet and yummy the price is great for me, i eat them 3 times a week but not every week, i enjoy them, i would buy them again and give them to others