BY TWIZZLERS

These TWIZZLERS Twists really are brown. Chocolate brown, to be exact! These TWIZZLERS Chocolate Twists are chock-full of flavor, with the great taste of real HERSHEY'S chocolate. Big chocolate flavor in a chewy, twisty, delicious low-fat snack. Add more fun to your life with a big 12-oz. pack of TWIZZLERS Chocolate Twists!

• Do they make these chocolate twizzlers in bite size?! 2 Answers
  • Chocolate or original3 Answers
  • These sound weird. Do they really taste like chocolate?2 Answers
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite type of candy. It’s always so hard find though. Sometimes I can find it at Walmart. But only a few times a year. It’s a great snack for traveling.
Denise H.
Howard Beach, NY
Some people do not know that these exist. Well they do and they are AWESOME! As a kid my mom would buy these all the time. But they stick out in my memory the most when we used to go on a day trip to a water park and on the way home my mom would pull these out. They didn't melt in the car even on the hottest august day they would just stick together a little more than usual but a chocolate bar would have turned into a cup of hot chocolate at those temperatures.

In recent years we have introduced these to the next generation after spending all day at the very same water park and the 3 kids loved them (one of which is an extremely picky eater).
Marilyn P.
I'm allergic to chocolate but can eat this snack without getting a reaction. I am so addicted to chocolate and thought I would go crazy not having just a bit of chocolate then enters chocolate twizzlers now I can have my cake and eat it too. Can't eat a lot cause these are high calorie would like to see some reduced calorie ones in the future.
Danielle W.
Copiague , NY
I love the Hershey's chocolate twizzlers. It is an acquired taste however. Chances are you'll try it and either love it or hate it. It really depends on your taste buds it doesn't taste exactly like chocolate but it's enough to know your eating something containing it. I say go for it either way you never know until you try.
amanda s.
Jeannette, PA
This is my absolute favorite kind of Twizzlers. When i was a little girl, that's all that my mother will eat to. It is made from real Hershey's. The taste is incredible, and it is defenitly worth the cost of this item. I buy this all the time and will continue to do so.
Jennica N.
I absolutely love these! I'm not a huge strawberry fan (I know, call me a traitor) so this and most other fun flavors of Twizzlers are the best to me. I love that these aren't super duper sweet and still get that chocolate flavor down. Plus they're cheap and easy to store and keep for a while.
Dorothy L.
Saint Charles, MO
This product tastes really bad. I bought this thinking,"This is new I'll give this a try" haha no. This product tastes nothing like chocolate. It makes me upset that a great company thought this was a good idea. Although I do admire their risk taking step for their company, this was a fail.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I am a huge fan of the red licorice, but when you add chocolate to it, well, that's the ultimate! You have the chewiness of regular licorice but with chocolate flavor. Satisfies the sweet tooth craving and the chocolate craving at the same time!
Kimmi C.
My favorite twizzlers!! There so good. They taste amazing. Not too chocolatey, but enough to taste the chocolate. I like to pick them up whenever I'm craving something sweet. The size is great for the price. I highly recommend them to everyone who likes chocolate n twizzlers.
Ashley H.
Concord, NC
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE. I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting. They used to be more popular on the shelves. The chocolatey taste is perfect but you don't get the meltiness all over your hands. Perfect for a warm day!! Definitely try them if you haven't yet!
Janet M.
Nova Scotia
Herseys chocolate is pretty good and twizzlers are great! Why do we need the two mixed. I haven’t tried them, or seen them. I’m thinking it will be disgusting, yes?
Jeimy g.
Chocolate or original
Jayye F.
Bedford, TX
Do they still make these twizzlers?
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do they make these chocolate twizzlers in bite size?!
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These sound weird. Do they really taste like chocolate?