BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

Eric T.
Spokane, WA
It's like eating plastic. I bought these and was immediately scolded for not buying red vines. Don't be like me.
Bron M.
Did not enjoy the cherry flavor, tasted like cough medicine to me and the bite size pieces therefore were not enjoyable.
Melanie C.
Norfolk, VA
Great snack when you're craving something sweet. Highly recommend for anybody who loves twizzlers
Skylar P.
North Olmsted, OH
These really aren't as good as the original twizzler, but they are conveniant because of the packaging
Emily n.
Maricopa, AZ
The new twizzlers bites are so good. It combines normal twizzlers and favorite flavor (personally cherry).
Jessica  K.
Rochelle Park, NJ
While I normally love Twizzlers candy, this was a bit of a disappointment. These lacked the nice soft and chewy quality like the pull n' peel variety do. They tasted good, but were not nearly as enjoyable as I expected.
Brittany S.
Worcester, MA
I love twizzlers but I personally prefer the long ones that are soft they taste much better
Holly C.
Markham
The kids love it, they can bring the school, crunchy taste good,there want it all the times
Nora B.
These are a littler harder than the traditional twisters it's a convenientant packaging to take along with you not to exciting on how hard they were :( won't try these again will stick to normal twisters
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I don't like these as much as the standard Twizzlers strawberry twists, but these are a really interesting flavor/texture variation that I like to eat very occasionally. Not something I'd eat all the time, but if I saw them at a movie theater I'd get them in a heartbeat.