BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
Great taste and there is so much in there. They are my favorite for movies. My boyfriend and I share a box and still have some left after movies. Fantastic product great to satisfy sweet tooth cravings. Never fails to please me. Also great for little kids who only need a little but they feel they get a lot.
Cortnie A.
Indianapolis, IN
Twizzlers Cherry Bites are AMAZING! I love opening a box of these and just smell the cherry goodness seep out of them! Don't get me wrong strawberry twizzlers are great too, but there is something about the cherry bites that make you want to get another box!
jo r.
We tried these and while we love twizzlers we weren't fond of the cherry bites. I still give it 4 stars for packaging,value and taste. I would recommend to friends who like the cherry flavor. It's a great way to try the new flavors in these small boxes !~
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
I bought these once as a mistake because I usually only like the original flavor but I like that these are bite size they are good for on the go. Throw them in a purse or car and snack away! The value is amazing! I'd buy these again and give them to my neighbors
Erica W.
Cherry is my favorite! i love love love twizzlers always fresh and delicious. I buy them normally at the local grocery store and find the value fair. I eat them every time I go to the movie theater or for a cheat night snack. I will always repurchase them.
Yesica G.
I'm not super crazy about sweets so these guys do the the job without being too sweet! I always have to have twizzlers while watching a movie because you can have a lot without it being overly sweet and feeling bad afterwards 😂 well at least I don't lol
Monique R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great because the theatre box candies are usually on sale for like 2/$2 or something. And their little nibs or whatever they are called. Idk I love licorice so these are the best if I want something to just pop in my mouth.
Sierra L.
Okanogan, WA
This is my son's go to treat for movies. He has me open the box and he dumps them into the bag of his popcorn. We each get our own bag to fill out of the tub and he thinks the combo is the bees knees! I think they taste like soap though.
Amanda D.
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
I love Twizzlers. I purchased this item when it was on sale. Considering it was only a dollar it was an okay deal. As with most products it seemed like there was more air than product in the box. Tasted great and was fresh. I would recommend buying the bag of regular Twizzlers.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I don't like these as much as the standard Twizzlers strawberry twists, but these are a really interesting flavor/texture variation that I like to eat very occasionally. Not something I'd eat all the time, but if I saw them at a movie theater I'd get them in a heartbeat.