BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

Lauren R.
Riverdale , ND
These are almost too good. A quick snack or to satisfy your sweet tooth. Honestly a classic candy from my childhood that never seems to get old.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
Twizzlers are wonderful and very tasty. Much better than the red shoe string candy. My kids enjoy biting off the ends and using them as a straw.
Andrea S.
Clearfield, PA
I love the soft cherry bites Twizzlers. The only thing I have against these are you only get 12. There aren't enough in the box and I need more.
Heather N.
Susquehanna, PA
I love twizzlers but these have a very different texture then the normal twizzlers but that's what makes me like them so much they are delcious.
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA
They are okay but the ropes taste better I thought the bite would be more chewy like the ropes but they weren't I refer the ropes than the bites
Bashil S.
Burtonsville, MD
Perfect size for a serving. If you are like me and love Twizzlers and cant stop eating, this is the perfect size bag for you. Really convenient
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Big box with not much candy. But most of the time you can find it for a dollar. Still the amazing twizzlers that I've grown up eating and love!
Taylor B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite travel candy !! I buy this candy everywhere I go !! It's so flavorful and full of juice . Leaves your mouth watering when it's done
Cristin G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! They are so addicting. I appreciate the bite size for an easy pop and go, especially when I'm trying to hide them from my kids :)
Brittany P.
These are so old school but I love them! I love twizzlers! They are a little tough to chew so if you have bad teeth i would not suggest these.