BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

Erica B.
West Haven, CT
The twizzler cherry bites are one of my favorite sweet treats to satisfy my cravings. I'm a twizzler fan to begin with, but the bites are my favorite :)
Angela M.
Atlanta, GA
The perfect snack for the movies. These twister bites were fresh and tasty. They lasted the length of the movie. One of my favorite go to movie snacks.
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
I loved this Twizzler product! They had the perfect bite size pieces for the younger kids to ea! No more half eaten Twizzlers laying around the house!l
Kaitlyn R.
Nashville, TN
These are my favorite. I love cherry! And since I have braces I won't have to rip the twizzlers with my teeth. They are perfect since their bite size.
Sadie B.
Twin Falls, ID
I'm honestly not a huge twiddled fan, but these little bites are absolutely delicious! They are simple, yummy, and are sweet for a little movie date.
James C.
Aiken, SC
Not always a big licorice fan, but when I'm in the mood, this is what I reach for. The taste is like I always remember and the texture is just right.
Alicia H.
piqua, OH
This is a great treat for someone on a diet. It's a low fat snack that does a good job of satisfying the sweet tooth. I buy a bag every few weeks.
Tina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Be careful, these are dangerous! Well... Dangerously delicious. I can eat a whole box in one sitting. They are chewy, sweet, and the perfect size.
Taylor C.
Greenville, NC
Me and my boyfriend LOVE this candy. Don't get me wrong I love the long strands too because I like to pull them apart but these are just as tasty.
Lauren R.
Riverdale , ND
These are almost too good. A quick snack or to satisfy your sweet tooth. Honestly a classic candy from my childhood that never seems to get old.