BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

Briana K.
Spokane Vly, WA
I always get twizzlers when I go to the movies! They are too good to pass up! The flavor is like nothing else. The box makes the bites portable and easy access.
Anna M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the bites version of Twizzlers because you can eat them on the go and decide when you've had enough, rather than having to finish a whole long licorice.
Meg R.
Love this product! Perfect movie size. Just like twisters but in a small and more practical size so you're not pulling and ripping to get a bite of your snack!
Jamie M.
Manhattan, Ks
These are okay and they are convenient for a movie, however, they just don't taste the same as the original and they don't keep very long in the cardboard box.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I love these! They are great on the go bite sized candies so you aren't walking around with a floppy regular twizzler! Lol they are great for the movie also!
Brianna B.
Lancaster , PA
The cherry twizzlers are my favorite! Although I prefer the pull n peels these are alright too. Way better than the strawberry (tastes like medicine to me!)
Martha C.
Washington, DC
While I always think these taste too, every time I buy them, o realize that there are so many better candies I could have bought. Can I just say red vines?
Serafina M.
These taste sooo good and is not the disgusting cherry medicine flavor the chewy-ness is perfect and the flavor lasts the whole time! I can't eat just one!
Cello M.
These are my favorite bite-size snacks when I'm on the go. Whether I'm at the movies or running errands, I'm able to pop a couple and continue with my day.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
These are the perfect size for snacking quietly- like in the theater. Especially great for younger children who can't handle a whole twizzler on their own.