BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

Kristin W.
Franklin, OH
I LOVE THESE I CAN SNACK ON THEM ON THE GO ! ONLY DOWN SIDE IS I CAN RUN THROUGH AHWHOLE BOX IN NO PROBLEM! HAHA THEY ARE DELICIOUS AND EASY TO THROW IN MY PURSE FOR A DAY OF ERRANDS.
Nereyda A.
The Cherry Bites are the perfect size for when you are on the go. Whenever a driving trip happens, I buy these at CVS to eat while in the car. A huge plus is the box so I can save till later.
Alyssa S.
Clayton, OH
I love that they came up with Twizzlers that are bite size! However, these bite size ones do not taste the same as the real, full sized ones. I love the idea, but not the taste so much.
stephanie s.
Classic and iconic, but not gluten free with is sad because I am a fan. If eating gluten is not a problem, I say these are easy to enjoy! Twizzlers never go wrong.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LICORICE! I always buy these when I am going on a road trip and try to make them last the entire way. This is very difficult though as they are so good!
Taylor  O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can honestly say I think these taste better then the actual twizzlers that come in the bag. For some reason they just taste better to me I buy them all the time especially for movies
Amanda L.
Hicksville, OH
I love Twizzlers but these have kind of off chemical flavor to the cherry. Not altogether unpleasant but not the fresh fruity flavor I have come to expect from Twizzlers.
Taylor L.
These are so good, I love that they are bit size, but that doesn't help because I can eat the whole entire box! Perfect for a little snack and makes it so easy to share.
Cheyenne c.
Lindsay, OK
Love these little boys size pieces, I keep a few around the house an some in my truck for a quick snack for me an my two kids. Mind you my kids absolutely love them(:
Sharon P.
Chesapeake, VA
Perfect size for travel or to toss into the purse. I typically like the original strawberry flavored twizzlers, like the ones I ate as a child. The softer the better!