BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

H.C. M.
Saint Charles, MO
These twisters are perfect when you need a little sweet to satisfy your cravings. I like to take it to work or when I see a movie with my gals. I love the cherry flavor, it's so good and exciting! However, the texture is sometimes hard and gets stuck in my teeth. Buy one today and try it because it's really good.
Chelyn M.
Mccook, NE
I LOVE Twizzlers Cherry Bites! We do movie nights at our house
and they are one of those items that are easy to grab and eat.
I love that they are priced so well. I also love that they are bite
sized, it reminds me of going to the movie theater. These will
always be a staple during our movie nights.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic Twizzlers are the best! These have been around for so long and they totally remind me of being a kid in the 80's and early 90's. They're chewy but not to the point of hurting your teeth and they taste great!
Christopher J.
Temple, TX
Being theater candy, the only negative thing I have to say is the price. I don't get candy often at the movies, but this is one that I get the most. It's long lasting if you savor and tastes just like regular twizzlers. I wouldn't recommend purchasing all the time, just because of the price.
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
These Cherry Bites are my favorite variety of Twizzler snacks. I love how portable, tasty, and simple they are. These are perfect for watching a movie or while on the go. I really like the fact that if you don't finish them all, you can save them for later and they will retain the same great taste.
Jennifer B.
Jamestown, NY
My husband really likes these. The fact that they are bite size means he eats them faster! I am giving this a 4 star rating because I personally do not like the cherry flavor and prefer the original flavor.
Nora B.
These are a littler harder than the traditional twisters it's a convenientant packaging to take along with you not to exciting on how hard they were :( won't try these again will stick to normal twisters
Brandi T.
Norton Shores, MI
I love anything twizzler and this is no exception.. Always a go to when I go to the movies. Or even just on a regular day. Always full of flavor and very chewy. Perfect sugar rush.
Veda M.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are the best candies that Twizzlers brand makes. Their cherry flavor is way better than their strawberry and these are nice because they don't make your hands quite as sticky.
Courtney C.
Tulsa, OK
I love the Twizzlers nibs. The cherry flavor is really strong, and luckily not like the medicine flavor cherry that other candies have. I usually buy these when I'm going to the movies as a treat that doesn't make a whole lot of noise. The bites are chewy and delicious!