BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

Hayley K.
A classic - you can't go wrong when you're looking for that licorice flavor. I like the texture and that the cherry flavor isn't overpowering.
Danielle F.
I don't know if it's the concentrated licorice or the harder consistency of the bits, but I can't get into these as much as regular twizzlers.
Melissa T.
CAPE CORAL, FL
I LOOOOOVE Twizzlers! Especially the cherry nibs! These are perfect snacks for the theater. They are juicy, soft, chewy, and full of flavor!
haley S.
Blacksburg, SC
I love this!!! these are my favorite flavor. they're not the regular strawberry. cherry is much more flavorful and they are soft and chewy
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I remember eating these as a child. And even today they still taste just as good. I find myself eating a whole box within minutes...oopske
Monica S.
Murphys, CA
Forever will be one of my favorite candies!
It's full of flavor and very chewy. I have only tried the cherry ones but I do recommend them.
Brittany L.
Rush Springs, OK
Love getting these when I go to the movies. The cherry flavor is the best. I could eat a whole boxs in one sitting. They are so addicting.
Tara R.
Poughquag, NY
I get these at the movies every time I go and I love them! Slightly different tasting from regular twizzlers, but great bite for the movies!
Jessica S.
Jenks, OK
I love the cherry flavor of these. I also love that I can get just a small handful for myself or just enough for me to share with someone.
Fatima G.
Katy, TX
Get this every time I go to the movies kinda expensive but it tastes sooo good ! When you open the bag it has a fresh taste to it I love it