BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

Bashil S.
Burtonsville, MD
Perfect size for a serving. If you are like me and love Twizzlers and cant stop eating, this is the perfect size bag for you. Really convenient
Melissa T.
CAPE CORAL, FL
I LOOOOOVE Twizzlers! Especially the cherry nibs! These are perfect snacks for the theater. They are juicy, soft, chewy, and full of flavor!
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I remember eating these as a child. And even today they still taste just as good. I find myself eating a whole box within minutes...oopske
Tara R.
Poughquag, NY
I get these at the movies every time I go and I love them! Slightly different tasting from regular twizzlers, but great bite for the movies!
Brittany L.
Rush Springs, OK
Love getting these when I go to the movies. The cherry flavor is the best. I could eat a whole boxs in one sitting. They are so addicting.
Monica S.
Murphys, CA
Forever will be one of my favorite candies!
It's full of flavor and very chewy. I have only tried the cherry ones but I do recommend them.
Jessica S.
Jenks, OK
I love the cherry flavor of these. I also love that I can get just a small handful for myself or just enough for me to share with someone.
fatima g.
katy, TX
Get this every time I go to the movies kinda expensive but it tastes sooo good ! When you open the bag it has a fresh taste to it I love it
Brittany H.
Fort Bragg , NC
Just as good as I remember when I was a kid! Easier to eat this way! I prefer the peel away ones but with 2 children, this is less messy :)
haley S.
Blacksburg, SC
I love this!!! these are my favorite flavor. they're not the regular strawberry. cherry is much more flavorful and they are soft and chewy