BY TWIZZLERS

Sit back with a burst of cherry fun with Twizzlers Cherry bites. see more...

Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I don't like these as much as the standard Twizzlers strawberry twists, but these are a really interesting flavor/texture variation that I like to eat very occasionally. Not something I'd eat all the time, but if I saw them at a movie theater I'd get them in a heartbeat.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic Twizzlers are the best! These have been around for so long and they totally remind me of being a kid in the 80's and early 90's. They're chewy but not to the point of hurting your teeth and they taste great!
Nora B.
These are a littler harder than the traditional twisters it's a convenientant packaging to take along with you not to exciting on how hard they were :( won't try these again will stick to normal twisters
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
My favorite candy snack for the theater ! Good flavor, soft but chewy. It's not overly sweet and it's easy not to overindulge yourself. I most often buy these at the movies. Yes, truth them
Nereyda A.
The Cherry Bites are the perfect size for when you are on the go. Whenever a driving trip happens, I buy these at CVS to eat while in the car. A huge plus is the box so I can save till later.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LICORICE! I always buy these when I am going on a road trip and try to make them last the entire way. This is very difficult though as they are so good!
Morgan E.
Woodland Hills, CA
Going to see a great movie theater like the perch you got to have you too as layers it was lawyers closers are the greatest licorice got a love licorice look up to
Angela M.
Atlanta, GA
The perfect snack for the movies. These twister bites were fresh and tasty. They lasted the length of the movie. One of my favorite go to movie snacks.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
Twizzlers are wonderful and very tasty. Much better than the red shoe string candy. My kids enjoy biting off the ends and using them as a straw.
Cindi H.
Saint Paul , Mn
Great flavor, reminds me of my childhood, kids love these and there just the right bite size. We bought these for a birthday party as favors.