BY TWIZZLERS

Make it a blockbuster movie night with Twizzlers Cherry Bites! These cherrylicious bits of chewy Twizzlers Candy make the perfect movie-night treat, ice-cream topper, or snack-mix surprise. This perfect bite size snack is fun to share and easy to grab and go! see more...

• Does anyone think these are like chewing on plastic?3 Answers
  • Why haven't there been any other flavors in smaller bits besides st...2 Answers
  • Have you ever had the lollipops that taste just like this flavor of...2 Answers
  • "I like the bite size for portion control. " in 2 reviews
  • "The cherry flavored twizzlers are my favorite." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of twizzlers but this is flavorful and edible." in 1 review
  • "A low in fat tasty snack that satisfies your sweet tooth without over indulging in calories. " in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack, they are easy to carry around (fit in your pocket or purse) and have a great taste and texture. " in 1 review
Sara H.
Sara H.
I love the classic taste of these twizzlers. Having them in bite size form makes them even better! Many times I find that I become tired of eating a twizzler about half way through. Having a small bite makes it where you can grab just one or a handful without having to throw some away for leave half of one out somewhere. It is also more sanitary than holding a twizzler in your hand for a while.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
I love this candy so much they are so cute and tiny. They are great for portion control if you are on a diet but still want a little candy to sweeten up your day. I think these are very affordable and repurchase worthy. They are also great for road trips with children and you can easily pass around a handful in the car with your family.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Germantown, OH
This is such a convenient product! I carry the package in my purse for whenever I need a little something. I don't have to wrestle getting a vine out of the package nor do I need to worry about keeping it fresh with trying to close the package. Just roll up and binder clip. The flavor is also perfect. I don't think its too sweet.
Becca C.
Becca C.
After a few of these, there's a weird gritty feeling on my teeth. It's super gross and they really don't taste special. I'm not a fan of licorice in general but this stuff is just kinda gross unless it's Halloween and I need sugar ASAP. At least this size isn't as impractical as the little mini individually wrapped ones.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
They were very fresh, packaged together in a clear bag just the right size for them, and provided a little extra padding for the external HDD I bought at the same time. Very tasty treat, but rather addictive too, so keep them in a cupboard away from where you are sitting so you won't eat too many at once!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Twizzlers are my husbands guilty pleasure!!! If they are in the house, he cannot stay away from them. Love the strawberry and cherry flavors the most. Just tried the bites as they are easier to eat. Liked them a lot. Needless to say we will continue to buy my husband's favorite for years to come!!!
Megan N.
Megan N.
These Twizzlers are so dang yummy!! We brought these on a trip with us and they were super easy to eat in the car. They are also a very good value for how much is in the bag. Just like all twizzlers, they taste great! I will definitely bring this on my next trip and recommend it to others!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY
These are my go-to study candy! I love to buy a bag (or three) when I'm cramming for a big test! They say there is something about chewing that helps you remember things... I honestly think it's true! And these are my favorite candies to pick up and snack on when studying!
Ria L.
Ria L.
Best snack I've found for at home movie night. I'm a huge sucker for black licorice , while my hubby prefers traditional cherry or strawberry. Good thing twizzlers carrys both in these convenient little snacks so we can both chow down on our favorites while watching movies!
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cherry bites are so yummy. i recommend these to anyone. i like any flavor twizzlers, but these are amazing. i buy these mostly at walmart. i eat these when other people buy them because if i purchase them i will eat the whole bag myself. i will repurchase anytime
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
Does anyone think these are like chewing on plastic?
mia s.
mia s.
Why haven't there been any other flavors in smaller bits besides strawberry and cherry .
Chelan H.
Chelan H.
Have you ever had the lollipops that taste just like this flavor of licorice?