Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation

by Twizzlers

Twizzlers, caramel apple snack size 10.29 oz

Oh my god. This looks absolutely delicious! Where can I get my hands on some?
Hello, why can’t I find ANY caramel apple Twizzlers this year?I live in Denver.
I would love to try those I never tried them are they good
Start your review of Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation!
How would you rate this product?
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love that these twizzlers have the right amount of caramel to apple flavor ratio. It taste just like caramel apple candy. I wish it was a year round candy
Montgomery , IL
Love twizzlers and Carmel Apple. Great mix of the two. I kept a bag in my desk at work at one point in the time. I got my coworkers hooked on these as well.
Grass Valley, CA
So freaking good omg! One of the few things I look forward to the fall season for! Be careful with these, you'll get hooked pretty quick! Dangerously good!
Steubenville, OH
This is my favorite Halloween candy!! I go to every store and buy them out every year!! The Carmel is soft and blends perfect with the apple twizzler
Cayey, PR
i love caramel apple but in this situation it doesnt really go together but to be homest its not bad i would say try it everyone has different taste
Lubbock, TX
I like these Twizzlers, I wish I could find them.in my area more often and year around. The flavor is wonderful and handy on the go like sweet treat.
Drums, PA
Love these! Two perfect flavors mixed together. I really enjoyed them in the fall but I'm glad they are available in stores and online all year long!
Seattle
They seemed different and bought the on a whim. I didn't expect them to taste so good but I love them! Tastes just like the apple caramel lollipops
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
DELICIOUS ! These are heaven in a twizzler, they aren't very chewy perfectly soft and amazing. Usually try to get a pack or two.during halloween.
Redlands, CA
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and I love that I can get a little bit of everything in this one bag!! Satisfies all cravings and totally affordable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...