Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation

by Twizzlers

Twizzlers, caramel apple snack size 10.29 oz

Oh my god. This looks absolutely delicious! Where can I get my hands on some?
Hello, why can’t I find ANY caramel apple Twizzlers this year?I live in Denver.
I would love to try those I never tried them are they good
Start your review of Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation!
How would you rate this product?
Altoona, PA
I am a chocolate girl,not chewy candy and had one of these from my kids treat bags and got hooked. Bought like 10 bags and kept loading my purse with them and giving them away everyone loves them.my mom is hooked and started buying extra to last all year too.my kids live them! Well this is the second fall I couldn't find them online except eBay for over $100.00! Really?!??!!!! So I just discovered they were discontinued. Not happy at all.The only candy I like besides usual chocolate. Boo Hershey! 🤪
Purchased at: Amazon
I was extremely hesitant to try these, but they quickly became my favorite candy. Not too sweet, not sour - perfection. Apparently discontinued about 2 years ago but I still regularly check for them in case they come back!
Williamsburg , KY
The best twizzlers I’ve ever ate! So sad that they have been discontinued I’ve been wanting them for months! Great value, affordable if you get the big pack. I’ve only ever seen them 1 time and they were very good, not too sweet at all. Great caramel taste, not too sour apple taste.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
At first my initial thoughts prior to tasting seemed to be on the gross side, however happy to say I was wrong by all means. These are delish! I love caramel apple anythibg but these are now in my top 3! Highly recommended.
Anchorage
These are one of my FAVORITE fall/Halloween candies! They put me in the mood for hot cider, bonfires, trick or treaters, and ALL things fall! They are the greatest thing twizzler brand has EVER come up with!
Canyon Lake, TX
This is my favorite go to candy around Halloween! As soon as Halloween candy hits the shelf I grab a pack! It's a delicious apple twizzler with a soft gooey caramel filling. It's like a caramel apple without all the work. That being said, I don't give this product a 5star rating because the packaging sucks! The candy likes to stay stuck to the wrapper so you have to open it all the way across to get the candy out, and it makes a ton of noise, so wether you like it or not, you'll be sharing with anyone in earshot. Then if you don't eat them all at once there's nothing to keep them fresh. I think it needs a softer plastic package with a zipper.
Royalton
Please bring these back!! My mom and I love these and miss the best twizzlers that were ever made...The multi colored ones are horrible..Trade those out and make these again!! PLEASE
Racine , WI
I love these things. I'm like totally addicted. The caramel apple flavor puts me in the mood for fall and candy is definitely a Halloween staple. It's the best of both.
Boston, MA
These are SO good. I first bought the king size package and managed to destroy them in about 10 minutes flat so the next time I was perusing the dangerous territory of the Halloween isle at Target I saw that these came in individually wrapped fun size packaging which allows me to control myself a bit more. The sweet candy outer twizzler shell stuffed with the caramel flavored filling is the perfect fall sweet treat and I plan on buying a bunch of bags to last me past the season!
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I can understand why these don't have a high rating- you really need to love this flavor combination to enjoy them. My brother and I happen to LOVE these for a great fall treat. I don't know what it is, but I think they taste amazing and always buy a pack or two when they're on sale during the fall. If you like a sweeter candy and these flavors together- you'll like this. Plus, they normally sell them in a smaller one serving package to try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...