Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation

by Twizzlers

Twizzlers, caramel apple snack size 10.29 oz

Oh my god. This looks absolutely delicious! Where can I get my hands on some?
Hello, why can’t I find ANY caramel apple Twizzlers this year?I live in Denver.
I would love to try those I never tried them are they good
Start your review of Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation!
How would you rate this product?
Omaha, NE
These are the best twizzlers ever made I can’t find them anywhere please sell there again I cry myself to sleep
Lake Charles, LA
When I had these they tasted horrid, they made me feel ill, if they ever bring them back I would not buy again
North Las Vegas, NV
These are terrible! They don't taste well at all! They aren't that good. Its sad because i love carmel apples!
Ligonier, PA
My son loves these! He. Loves the fruity candy and unique taste - these are great for car trips or snacking.
Chesterfield, VA
My favorite halloween candy. Can find these at Target. They sell out fast and are only for a limited time.
I didn't think I would like these, but they are pleasantly good! definitely a different flavor but good! 🍏
Lubbock, TX
My child loves twizzlers. She also loves carmel apple, which makes this the best thing to come out for her.
Terre Haute, IN
Really odd taste...i like the apple twizzler but the caramel throws it off..it has to be an acquired taste
Bernie, MO
Absolutely delicious :-) would recommend to anyone who has a sweet tooth! Something different but worth it.
Owatonna
Ive been looking for these..my fav halloween candy! No one has them!!!!!!! Love love LOVVVEEEEE THEM!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...