Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation uploaded by Libby O.Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation uploaded by Ariel G.

BY TWIZZLERS

Twizzlers, caramel apple snack size 10.29 oz

• Hello, why can’t I find ANY caramel apple Twizzlers this ...4 Answers
  • These look so good are they available in Canada 1 Answers
  • Hello I'd really like to know where can I purchase these ...3 Answers
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
The best twizzlers I’ve ever ate! So sad that they have been discontinued I’ve been wanting them for months! Great value, affordable if you get the big pack. I’ve only ever seen them 1 time and they were very good, not too sweet at all. Great caramel taste, not too sour apple taste.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
At first my initial thoughts prior to tasting seemed to be on the gross side, however happy to say I was wrong by all means. These are delish! I love caramel apple anythibg but these are now in my top 3! Highly recommended.
Caroline M.
Anchorage
These are one of my FAVORITE fall/Halloween candies! They put me in the mood for hot cider, bonfires, trick or treaters, and ALL things fall! They are the greatest thing twizzler brand has EVER come up with!
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is my favorite go to candy around Halloween! As soon as Halloween candy hits the shelf I grab a pack! It's a delicious apple twizzler with a soft gooey caramel filling. It's like a caramel apple without all the work. That being said, I don't give this product a 5star rating because the packaging sucks! The candy likes to stay stuck to the wrapper so you have to open it all the way across to get the candy out, and it makes a ton of noise, so wether you like it or not, you'll be sharing with anyone in earshot. Then if you don't eat them all at once there's nothing to keep them fresh. I think it needs a softer plastic package with a zipper.
Shanell P.
Belleville, IL
I love these things. I'm like totally addicted. The caramel apple flavor puts me in the mood for fall and candy is definitely a Halloween staple. It's the best of both.
Catherine M.
Boston, MA
These are SO good. I first bought the king size package and managed to destroy them in about 10 minutes flat so the next time I was perusing the dangerous territory of the Halloween isle at Target I saw that these came in individually wrapped fun size packaging which allows me to control myself a bit more. The sweet candy outer twizzler shell stuffed with the caramel flavored filling is the perfect fall sweet treat and I plan on buying a bunch of bags to last me past the season!
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I can understand why these don't have a high rating- you really need to love this flavor combination to enjoy them. My brother and I happen to LOVE these for a great fall treat. I don't know what it is, but I think they taste amazing and always buy a pack or two when they're on sale during the fall. If you like a sweeter candy and these flavors together- you'll like this. Plus, they normally sell them in a smaller one serving package to try!
Kimberly Y.
Riverside, CA
I was craving sweets when I first got these and managed to find the Halloween bag on sale. Since I only like twizzlers in the little snack size and I love caramel apple flavor candy, I had to try them. I love how the caramel is the filling since it keeps the apple flavor twist from being too stiff or sticky. If you like caramel apple, definitely worth a try!
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
These confused me. they taste just like those caramel apple suckers so they are delicious . but they taste nothing like the classic twizzler. the caramel center is soft and really good and the outside apple part isn't too sour so it's a perfect combination. it just is not reminiscent of a twizzler
Olivia S.
Kingwood, TX
Being a fan of original twizzlers, I was excited to see the new caramel apple flavor. Each twizzler stick had the perfect combination of the tart green apple gummy coating with the rich and creamy caramel center. These twizzlers brought me back to the days of eating candy apples growing up.
Where do you buy these ?
Daijah F.
Burlington, NC
I have never tried this. Is this similar to the Carmel apple lollipop?
Wende C.
Denver
Hello, why can’t I find ANY caramel apple Twizzlers this year?I live in Denver.
savannah f.
Dyer, TN
I have been looking for a different type of candy without chocolate. I love caramel apples. Do these really taste like so?
Rebecca B.
Loves Park, IL
I was wondering if these are any good?

Target