Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation uploaded by Libby O.Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation uploaded by Ariel G.

BY TWIZZLERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Twizzlers, caramel apple snack size 10.29 oz

• These look so good are they available in Canada 1 Answers
  • Hello I'd really like to know where can I purchase these I love n...3 Answers
  • Do these have Carmen in the center or is it just the flavor? 2 Answers
Krista V.
THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! Every halloween I cant wait for these to come out so I can have them! They taste exactly like caramel apple, and I was able to find these in my local target in the seasonal section! I would definitely repurchase these
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
I just tried these and now want an entire bag for my Halloween candy!! They taste just like a caramel apple! I’m not a huge candy fan if I can taste artificial flavors but these were amazing!!! Halloween must have!
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
At first my initial thoughts prior to tasting seemed to be on the gross side, however happy to say I was wrong by all means. These are delish! I love caramel apple anythibg but these are now in my top 3! Highly recommended.
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love anything caramel apple flavored for fall (sorry, pumpkin spice!), so these fit the bill for me. I LOVE the apple twizzlers and the little bit of caramel filling is amazing. I couldn’t find more than one small pack last year so I hoarded a few this year. Definitely a fun and unique treat!
Liliana B.
Hammond, IN
HANDS DOWN THE BEST HALLOWEEN CANDY!? If you like the green apple suckers you’re basically going to love this candy. Like I have to buy in bulk since I can’t really find them after fall. I think the crazies thing I’ve done is like call 5 stores looking to see if they had any 🤷‍♀️ I have no shame lol
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found these at bb's but have a hard time finding these in my local grocery stores! They're delicious and I would love to buy again but so hard to find in pa! So worth the money theyvtaste just like a candy apple!
Caroline M.
Anchorage
These are one of my FAVORITE fall/Halloween candies! They put me in the mood for hot cider, bonfires, trick or treaters, and ALL things fall! They are the greatest thing twizzler brand has EVER come up with!
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is my favorite go to candy around Halloween! As soon as Halloween candy hits the shelf I grab a pack! It's a delicious apple twizzler with a soft gooey caramel filling. It's like a caramel apple without all the work. That being said, I don't give this product a 5star rating because the packaging sucks! The candy likes to stay stuck to the wrapper so you have to open it all the way across to get the candy out, and it makes a ton of noise, so wether you like it or not, you'll be sharing with anyone in earshot. Then if you don't eat them all at once there's nothing to keep them fresh. I think it needs a softer plastic package with a zipper.
Shanell P.
Belleville, IL
I love these things. I'm like totally addicted. The caramel apple flavor puts me in the mood for fall and candy is definitely a Halloween staple. It's the best of both.
Catherine M.
BOSTON
These are SO good. I first bought the king size package and managed to destroy them in about 10 minutes flat so the next time I was perusing the dangerous territory of the Halloween isle at Target I saw that these came in individually wrapped fun size packaging which allows me to control myself a bit more. The sweet candy outer twizzler shell stuffed with the caramel flavored filling is the perfect fall sweet treat and I plan on buying a bunch of bags to last me past the season!
Where do you buy these ?
Daijah F.
Burlington, NC
I have never tried this. Is this similar to the Carmel apple lollipop?
Hello I'd really like to know where can I purchase these I love new to try new candies but sometimes I just can find where to purchase except for online
Rebecca B.
Loves Park, IL
I was wondering if these are any good?
savannah f.
Dyer, TN
I have been looking for a different type of candy without chocolate. I love caramel apples. Do these really taste like so?