Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation

by Twizzlers

Twizzlers, caramel apple snack size 10.29 oz

Oh my god. This looks absolutely delicious! Where can I get my hands on some?
Hello, why can’t I find ANY caramel apple Twizzlers this year?I live in Denver.
I would love to try those I never tried them are they good
Start your review of Twizzlers Caramel Apple Hershey Foods Corporation!
How would you rate this product?
veronica B.
Chesterfield, VA
My favorite halloween candy. Can find these at Target. They sell out fast and are only for a limited time.
Belinda M.
Lubbock, TX
My child loves twizzlers. She also loves carmel apple, which makes this the best thing to come out for her.
Kimberly C.
Natchitoches, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
Definitely delish I prefer the strawberry or cherry but this is on point for Halloween.
Ellen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
TTwizzlers Twists Cherry Gummy Candy in general are wonderful. They come in different flavors and the Carmel apple is worth a try. Great for Netflix and chill night. Pairs well with popcorn!
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
The best twizzlers I’ve ever ate! So sad that they have been discontinued I’ve been wanting them for months! Great value, affordable if you get the big pack. I’ve only ever seen them 1 time and they were very good, not too sweet at all. Great caramel taste, not too sour apple taste.
Milagros O.
Cayey, PR
i love caramel apple but in this situation it doesnt really go together but to be homest its not bad i would say try it everyone has different taste
Tequilla W.
Pickerington, OH
I would give these 10 stars if I could. I love the combination of flavors and textures. people seem to compare these to the caramel apple suckers but I think the caramel apple twizzlers are even better without the sticky sucker.
Cameron B.
Sheboygan, WI
I love twizzlers! This was a great way to spice up the average routing with a pop of deliciousness! I buy them were ever I can.
Allyn L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought a bunch of these on sale right after Halloween at Walgreens and now I wish these were a year round thing. They were SO delicious!
Shayna B.
Burnsville, MN
Super delicious and soft. the Carmel in the middle is sweet and buttery! I love them :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...