Twizzlers Candy Cherry Flavor Gummy Candy uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY TWIZZLERS

• Does anyone else ever bite the ends and make it into a st...2 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to purchase the long cherry nibs? 1 Answers
Elia M.
This red cherry candy is definitely amazing and one of my favorite snacks!! It’s perfect for people that love cherries 🍒!! It’s delicious and has a good amount per bag !! They are soo affordable and also smell amazing!!
Sherrill B.
Palm Bay, FL
These are my ultimate favorite candy! The cherry flavor is extremely strong and puts a modern twist on licorice. The length is perfect and the amount of candy in the bag is perfect as well. These are easy to grab and go and I want to suite which allows them to be shared with young children without giving them a complete sugar high. This candy is wonderful and I would recommend it to anybody with a laugh or strawberries or anybody with a love for licorice.
Mia P.
Can't say enough good things about Twizzlers. The taste is great, they last a long time. I pick up packs of Twizzlers at my local Dollar Tree. I usually buy the original flavor but have tried other flavors and they are good to!
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
I really enjoy Twizzlers. I used to purchase the long ones but after they developed the Nibs I usually opt for these instead because they give you the same great taste just smaller sized. The size of the bag and the price makes Nibs a better choice because you get a lot more for your money. Just remember to brush and floss your teeth after enjoying this wonderful snack.
Barbara S.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's always a struggle to find great snacks for road trips because of messes and accessibility, but twizzlers have never failed me. It's a snack that everyone enjoys and has no mess factor too it. The package comes with enough, if not more, to satisfy a car full of people and are easy to pass around. They're also great for about every other occasion besides car rides too. Great snack for going to baseball games or other outings, and great for snacks at a party. So convenient.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As licorice goes, I feel like Twizzlers far surpasses Redvines (which I think taste like cough syrup). They aren't as straw like as some other brands, but their texture is also softer and easier to chew. The taste is sweet, taste like candy should and it has been one of my go to candies to eat at the movies.
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are SO amazing. My new favorite Twizzlers product!! I tried them in the little nubs and had to stop buying them because I could eat an entire bag in one sitting! I recently stumbled across these at my Walgreens and picked them up because they were on sale. They texture is so smooth and the flavor is a wonderful cherry. Definitely try these out!
Rosie T.
hillsboro, OR
Yummy! this is cherry licorice nibs, but in one long strand instead of nibs and they are heaven! If you see this specialty candy in a store, be sure to grab it up. I have only come across this once, but i have been on the look out ever since. I would absolutely repurchase this candy again.
Betsabe R.
Holtville, CA
Los recomiendo muchísimos estos dulces son mis favoritos me encanta morderlos cuando tengo hambre cuando voy a cualquier lado llevar de estos me hacen sentir como una niña & recordar todo ese tiempo que pasaba en casa de mi tia los recomiendo muchisimo cualquier saber sabe exquisito
Kim K.
Lewiston, ID
Licorice is one of my favorite snacks and the cherry nibs are delicious. I love the mild cherry flavor and the chewy texture. I always feel like I'm doing better to reach for these versus chocolate. lol. I will be purchasing these again and recommending them to others.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does anyone else ever bite the ends and make it into a straw?
Susan J.
St Paul
Is there anywhere to purchase the long cherry nibs?