BY TWIZZLERS

Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cherry twist lets are my favorite! On my opinion they have way more flavor than the normal strawberry ones. Also the fact they’re in bite size pieces makes them easier to eat and take with me on the go AND IT MAKES TBEN EASIER TO SHARE
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
A fun snack. Nibs have a great cherry licorice flavor. Very affordable. Can usually be found where candy is sold. I buy mine at the gas station. Not too waxy. Chewy and fruity.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Normally I'm anti-Twizzlers and pro-RedVines but there's something about nibs in small quantities that I enjoy. The flavor is very much the same so it must be a textural thing.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dangerous. Too delicious. Easy to eat an entire bag all at once. I LOVE the cherry flavor and I cannot get enough of these nibs! I tend to enjoy the nibs more than the standard licorice or the pull and peels. Definitely recommend!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
It takes a bigger bag than this to meet my need of Twizzler nibs. Love the great cherry licorice taste and the chewiness of them. When traveling etc we keep these around.
Jenna M.
I don't really like the original Twizzlers because of the texture, so I wanted to give the Nibs a try. The flavor is great, and I find the texture to be a lot better than the original Twizzlers.
Casey M.
Atlanta, GA
By far, my favorite candy! Most mini sized candy products have a slight change in flavor or consistency (or a strange added outer layer that keeps them from sticking together in the bag), but these don't. They taste exactly the same as the long-loved, traditional, cherry Twizzlers and are a great snack for when the sweet tooth strikes.
Wayne S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love nibs. Highly addictive. I can plow through a whole bag in a few hours if no one stops me. For some reason these aren't as common as twizzlers but i actually like them more.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
These are great most of the time, but I love them when I can sit out on my deck in the fall, get some work done, and have a bag of these to pop a few in every so often. They're slightly tart, very chewy, just sweet enough, and stick to my teeth just enough to be a fun snack, but not enough to be a pain to get off your teeth.
Krista T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always been a Twizzler fan. Their pull and peel cherry is one of my favorites. When I saw the cherry flavored nibs, I figured they would be just as yummy. They turned out to just be hard and flavorless. Perhaps the package I bought was just old? I wouldn't go out of my way to buy these again.
Erika v.
riverview, fl
Arent they too sweet?
Rosana M.
Is a hard candy?
Sara P.
Mississauga
Do these come in different flavours? I love the cherry but i want more!