Twizzlers Candy Black Licorice uploaded by Barb M.

BY TWIZZLERS

Twizzlers Black Licorice Nibs 6 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I despise this Twizzler flavor. If you’re into Good & Plenty’s, you’ll like this. While it is affordable, it’s not worth the price—I only say this because I’m clearly biased and really hate the taste. I would not recommend this.
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Black licorice. . . . honestly if you haven't given it a real try you should. If you like molasses or honey or syrup even licorice isn't a far cry from them. It is not your typical super sweet sugary taste as other candy, which makes it a perfect treat if you are trying to get away from the super sweets. I love it.
Brooke B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Personally these have a very bad taste to them. They are bitter and leave a bad after taste. I think these should only be eaten by those who love the black licorice taste. I would definitely not repurchase these.

Hope this helps!
Michelle M.
Florham Park, NJ
Ugh hate licorice tasting foods. If they were normal twizzler flavor i would have liked this so much more. If you do like black licorice then this is the snack for you.
Barb M.
Ozark, MO
First of all, I don't understand why most people pick out the black jelly beans!! I just had to get that out before I could go on. I think the real reason may the same one that makes people hesitate to try black Twizzlers. They may have at one time eaten black licorice & found it to strong a taste. Let me assure you that this is not the case with Twizzlers. The licorice taste is very mild & I have never seen them turn anyone's teeth black. That is just a cruel urban legend. My teen daughter & I were recently discussing licorice flavor. She is not a fan. We were debating whether or not licorice comes from or is a plant. I really don't know. What I do know is that I like it oh so much. Before each shopping trip we stop to get a bag of Twizzlers. & yes, I would prefer to have the black licorice instead of her strawberries or cherry, however spending time with my daughter makes any flavor of Twizzlers my favorite!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Lets be honest this is the NASTIEST candy i have ever tasted it is literally the ONLY candy i do not like. I wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you like the taste of just flat out nastiness but i do love every other flavor twizzlers
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
While I am not a fan of black licorice, I do love Twizzlers. They have some really delicious strawberry and chocolate licorice. I prefer the long licorice over the bites though. Sometimes it's just nice to grab a few and just chew on them while you're watching your favorite movie or television show. When I was younger, I also used to bite the ends off of the licorice and use it as a straw in my drink. Overall, Twizzlers is a great brand and I recommend their licorice. However, I'd stick to the flavor that you prefer. For some reason, black licorice just isn't a favorite.
Becky L.
I love black licorice and it's become pretty obvious that this is a rare thing. I've tried many different types of licorice: Finnish Sweet Licorice, Panda All Natural, a New Zealand licorice, but of all the products I've tried, I like this one the most. I believe it's because this product was my first taste and is now a staple traveling companion. It's so yummy to munch on!
Katie L.
Windham, ME
I love licorice! The flavor is great! Sometimes they can be a little tough, especially if the bag isn't air sealed. Licorice, Cherry, and Strawberry is the only ones worth getting! The price is okay per pack, I usually buy them at my local Shaw's, but they can be a little pricey. Always a rebuy for me though when I need to satisfy that licorice craving!
Shelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really did not like this prose. As a black licorice lover, this was very dissapoiting. I found it to be hard and very difficult to enjoy the flavor. The cost was not worth the effort or flavor. I purchased one package at Target and one at Walmart..,both were equally aweful. I will never buy this item again.
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
These look really nasty and I always wanted to know if they were any good?
nicole m.
Hate these!
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Are these good
Rosa E.
Why cant I find them in NYC?
Ishara G.
These sound gross. what are everyone's thoughts about them?