9 colors available

BY TWIZZLERS

Twizzlers® Bites Strawberry Filled Fruity Twists.

New!

Pour 'em. Pop 'em. Seal 'em.

Low fat snack.

Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who loves twizzlers? And if you do. Which ones?Twizzlers Twists Str...3 Answers
  • Me gustaría saber que clase de dulce es este que ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have not had the chance to try them, they know? are good? What d...1 Answers
Twizzlers Bites Strawberry Filled Twists
  • "i used to not be a fan of twizzlers at all because i always loved red vines so much growing that these tasted plasticy to me but now that i am older, i definitely do love them." in 22 reviews
  • "These have became one of my all time favorite candys there so much better then the regular twizzlers" in 21 reviews
  • "Twizzlers are my favorite non chocolate candy and i love that they are low fat.I loev to get these at the movies ." in 15 reviews
  • "Twizzlers are great for when I just want to chew on something.They are best in small packs or individually wrapped in big packs as they can get stale. " in 15 reviews
  • "twizzlers you simply cant go wrong with, they taste pretty yummy and i like playing with them and sometimes as a kid id use em as a straw!" in 13 reviews
Arnell H.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc
Came in in a 'warehouse pack' bag, six, firmly and confined. Just tossed into outer box with minimal other packaging but not a sort of thing that will damage.

Very fresh. Very soft. Just EXUDING black licorice 'attitude'.

I opened first bag and repackaged them in a quart freezer baggie to help keep the opened pack softer longer... it could be dangerous, they do a 'subscription' at a discount, auto shipping them to your door at intervals!

This is great though, if you can deal with having 6# of THE black licorice at once. Add Amazon Prime for fast shipping and you can indulge without the great hunt to find some! (certain big box store that will not be named, can never find these in stock there)
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
My husband bought these for me since he knows how much I love Twizzlers, and these were pretty good. I prefer the traditional ones, but these were great to have around for a quick snack. It was good to be able to just grab a few and put the bag away. The filling took some getting used to since I didn't pay attention to the bag when I first opened them... but it was good.
Haley G.
Haley G.
I am in love with these twizzlers, I honestly want to buy more of it because it's so delicious😍. I don't eat it as often as I used to because I haven't bought candy in a while, but I found this at Walmart & Kroger and I had to take it! I'm so going to buy this, but I need to hide it because everyone kept trying to take this from me😂
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
A bite size candy that is sweet, fun to eat, and great for on-the-go. Twizzlers has numerous products out, but I was only fond of the twists from many years because other items had an odd aftertaste. So when I seen this, I was hesitant but decided to pick them up, and I was surprised! These quickly became a favorite.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Brookhaven, GA
Twizzlers have always been one of my favorite candies. Perfect for the movies, low in fat and easy to share. I have a reputation for getting friends and family hooked on them. When I was a kid, I would always bite off the ends and use it as a straw in my Coke too. A perfect candy.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I remember as a little girl my mom would bring these home every once and a while and I loved sitting with her eating them as she joked (maybe not ready) about me not eating all of her twizzlers! I now buy these once every few months! My husband loves them too!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
One of my favorite fruit flavored candies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great for a movie snack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect for when I'm craving something gummy. You can buy them at any grocery or convenience store for less than a dollar usually. Also great with popcorn!
Noor B.
Noor B.
Let me be completely honest with you, I was NOT the biggest the biggest fan of Twizzlers before these. But one friend recommendation and a trip to Walmart got me all about this snack. It's my go to snack, and I'll eat it practically anywhere!
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Baltimore, Md
These new twizzlers with the resealable side are AMAZING! It is about time one of these companies do something right! The twizzlers stay so fresh now! All you do is pull it apart to eat then push closed when done! Thank you twizzlers!
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Twizzlers is my favorite candy of all time! I usually get the strawberry kind and enjoy the taste and texture every time! Next I want to try the green apple, grape and apricot ones. It's not too chewy and isn't super sweet.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??