BY TWIZZLERS

Twizzlers® Bites Strawberry Filled Fruity Twists.

New!

Pour 'em. Pop 'em. Seal 'em.

Low fat snack.

Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who loves twizzlers? And if you do. Which ones?Twizzlers Twists S...4 Answers
  • Me gustaría saber que clase de dulce es este que ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have not had the chance to try them, they know? are good? What...1 Answers
Twizzlers Bites Strawberry Filled Twists
  • "i used to not be a fan of twizzlers at all because i always loved red vines so much growing that these tasted plasticy to me but now that i am older, i definitely do love them." in 22 reviews
  • "These have became one of my all time favorite candys there so much better then the regular twizzlers" in 21 reviews
  • "Twizzlers are great for when I just want to chew on something.They are best in small packs or individually wrapped in big packs as they can get stale. " in 15 reviews
  • "Twizzlers are my favorite non chocolate candy and i love that they are low fat.I loev to get these at the movies ." in 15 reviews
  • "twizzlers you simply cant go wrong with, they taste pretty yummy and i like playing with them and sometimes as a kid id use em as a straw!" in 13 reviews
Tawnee L.
Ulysses, PA
Review for: Twists Strawberry more...
Twizzlers will never get old. They’re great for movies or just to snack on. I personally love the strawberry flavor but they’re all amazing. I will continue to buy these for as long as they we have made.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family and I love twizzlers. They are My favorite candy. Twizzlers is the only licorice brand I will buy I don't really like the store brands. I love the fruity taste and how chewy they are. Whenever I buy candy I always choose twizzlers.
Anna V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My only favorite flavor is strawberry(: my son love them i always get the bigger packs for both of us... My hubby never like this until recently we got him addicted to them i have to hide them from him or we wont have any left ahha for the baby and me(:
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I think these are so much better than the original Twizzlers! Original Twizzlers are pretty bland and waxy tasting to me, but these are soft and yummy. I really love that they have the filling in the middle, it adds extra flavor and looks cute too!
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
Taste great! Chewy licorice with strawberry flavor. Affordable snack for youth and adults. I eat every other month I use to eat every other week. Regular licorice is basic and just not the same. Definitely worth the buy to me.
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twizzlers were my childhood candy! I would eat them all the time. They don't have much flavor but you can still taste a sweetness that they have. Now i would say Red Vines are better because they have more flavor, but both are a great buy. These are perfect for students if you're a teacher, or if you have kids they will love these. Twizzlers are the perfect snack for any time of the day (to me.)
Myra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Received a free bag through crowdtap. Really nice candy and fun to share with friends, family coworkers, you name it! I hadn't had twizzlers in a long time and having this bag helped reignite the joy these bring!
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really liked the Twizzlers bites! I think I prefer the typical twizzlers licorice, and the cherry flavored ones the best but these aren't bad at all and they taste great :) I love the chewiness and the smell is oh my word OUT OF THIS WORLD. I would recommend these
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are always so chewy and yummy and filled with flavor. The value is also great for the amount of treats in a bag. Twizzlers are always fresh also and soft they don't get hard and difficult to eat.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the bomb hard to not yet the whole bag. They are sweet and chewy just how I like my candy. The strawberry flavor is spot on. They are very affordable and fun to eat because they are little prices
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??