BY TWIZZLERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Twizzlers bites raspberry soft licorice 10 oz

• Does this taste like licorice or not? I'm confused2 Answers
  • I want to try these but I'm confused. Do they taste like licorice...2 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Yum! These are so good! I tend to over eat because they're that good. One of my favorites by this brand! Nothing compares. I just heard of these so I had to try! They don't stick to your teeth either and it's something the whole family can enjoy. I'd highly recommend y'all
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. I think it's great for portioning for all ages except toddlers of course. I especially these filled bite Twizzlers. I would definitely recommend this to snack lovers.
Jamie Rose S.
I am so glad I picked these up at the grocery! These have a very unique taste unlike your ordinary cherry twizzlers, almost like a berry smoothie. I definitely recommend this licorice if you like trying new flavors and are a big fan of twizzlers brand.
Casey M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are delicious! They are super easy to eat because they're in bite sized pieces in a resealable bag. But they are also easy to overeat because they're so delicious and convenient. They're a good price and value. If you like original twizzlers then you'll love these.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
These are a perfect sit-around snack to enjoy. I eat these whenever i am having a lazy day or i am feeling a sweet tooth coming on. They are small and convenient and have an amazing raspberry taste. I do push a recommendation.
Sharon L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Twisters Bites raspberry soft licorice 10 ounce bag is a good product. It is a good value and I like how they taste. I bought it at Walgreens or CVS. I eat them occasionally. I would recommend this product to others.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
I love my twizzlers and got excited when I saw these. For the price it is an awful deal. The package is much smaller than I thought and the taste was so so. If I find them on sale I will purchase, otherwise they will need to come down on the price of these candies
Brianna H.
Mount Pocono, PA
One word for these .. Delicious these are surprisingly very good at first i was iffy about these but when I tried them they turned out to be very delicious they have a distinct raspberry taste and are very goooood
Ashley G.
Exeter, RI
I love these little soft licorice. They are so taste and always a go too. I recommend these to people who love licorice. It is definitely something to have when you wanna just place it in ur purse or something to snack on.
Cloe L.
Northridge, CA
My boyfriend bought me these cuz he knows i love Twizzlers. But to be honest this one only good at firts few bite, still love the original more ( no filling inside)
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this taste like licorice or not? I'm confused
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
I want to try these but I'm confused. Do they taste like licorice? I don't like licorice