Twizzlers Bites Mixed Berry Candy

by Twizzlers

Mix things up with Twizzlers soft and chewy bites! Enjoy the mixed fruit flavors of cherry, black raspberry and strawberry--all in one resealable bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Twizzlers Bites Mixed Berry Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Amber W.
Frederick, MD
These are so addicting. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I don't watch myself. The only thing wrong with them is they have a slight plastic taste.
Kalyn M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I thought they were gummy fill like the others. Very chewy and a weird after taste. I would not get this flavor pack again.
Veronica R.
Orange Cove, CA
These candies are so good. I love how they are in small bite sizes. The flavors are delicious I wish I had a million bags of these so I could sneak them to work to the theaters and to school. If you haven't tried it you should try them I recommend them
Caitlynn P.
Now i LOVE twizzlers. They are one my favorite candies and i saw these and thoughg they would be great! But i was pretty disappointes. I only tried them once and it wasn't very good. I don't know how to describle what it was that tasted weird. It was almost like eating something that smells goos but tastes terrible
Julia K.
The best of the best. Especially since this bag is ziploc so you can eat then eat the rest later
Julia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was not a huge fan of these. I love the original Twizzlers but these got stuck in my teeth after having a handful of them which I was not pleased with. Also wasn't too fond of the after taste; might just be me though.
Kristen D.
Raleigh, NC
These are always in my stocking...my husband KNOWS how much I love these bites. I can grab a few, seal the rest of the bag up, and enjoy. They are sweet and chewy and a MUST for car rides!
Danielle M.
Love these. Super flavorful and bite size. Nuce to take along or in purse. Nice to share.
Cassandra S.
Tacoma, WA
I am completely addicted to these soft, chewy mini bites!! I always have at l;east one bag in my house at all times :)
Lisaine S.
Lewisville, TX
Me gustaron bastante el sabor a moras esta rico me gusta sobre todo eso y no tiene demasiada azucar

Looking for your answer?