Twizzlers Bites Fruit Punch Licorice uploaded by Jessica S.

BY TWIZZLERS

Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
These are pretty much always in our shopping cart, and especially if I'm shopping with the fiance! So yummy and low fat, what's better than that? It's better, in my opinion, than the full size ones and easy to eat while watching a movie or TV so I would for sure recommend to any snackers out there!
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
Twister bites are very convenient for my children. I separate them into smaller bags so they both don't have to grab out of the same bag. I personally don't really care for them all that much but I suppose children just look at t as candy & I haven't met a child yet that doesn't love candy.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
I don't really like Twizzlers personally but my mom loves them. She buys the bulk tub at costcos and treat herself to one or two everyone once in a while. She always says how she loves that it's not a very sweet candy
daijah p.
Starkville, MS
In my true opinion I have had these before and they are OK they don't really taste like fruit punch to me. If you just like artificial tasting things well this is for you.
Korinne B.
These are really fun because you can just grab a few at a time and get that sugar. I don't like them quite as well as regular twisters but they are nice because they come in bite-size pieces.
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These bites are so good! They are high in sugar but taste really good and fruity. There is not a product this can be compared to. It is a good value and I would recommend to others.
Cordell M.
Before I tried these I was a little skeptical that I would like them. I've tried other flavored Twizzlers and did not like them. The Fruit Punch flavored ones are delicious.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
I personally hate these. I'm not a fan of twizzlers anyway but these are even more disgusting. I hate the flavored ones they leave a Nasty taste in your mouth! They also feel very rubbery I don't like them personally
Haley D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge twizzlers fan, but I adore these bite size snacks. They're chewy and funny and really do have a great flavor. And they're perfect to take on the go!!
Kylie B.
I'm not really a fan of these because I'd rather have a full size twizzler. But if you are on the go and don't really have room for a big bag of twizzlers these would be great for you.