BY TWIZZLERS

Bag Full of Fresh Cherries Hershey's Cherry Bites Bag contains delicious cherries that you would love to eat. You can carry the cherry bag anywhere you want to. With every bite, you will get a great taste and will not be able to resist another bite. Tasty to eat Made of fresh cherries Contains cherry and black licorice They taste just like natural cherries such that its flavor lingers on your taste buds. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: Hershey's Cherry Bites Bag contains fresh cherries and black licorice for a great taste and healthier diet. see more...

Twizzlers Bites Cherry Gummy Candy
  • "I prefer these bite size twizzlers over the original normal sized ones!" in 1 review
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Again I’m a sucker for the mini version of candy because it comes with more of the actual product. There the same flavor but they last longer and are super yummy. Always go mini guys
Lexi W.
Not a fan of twizzlers... Its kind of like eating plastic in my opinion and gives me a stomach everytime I have eaten this, so I don't eat it anymore. Not good!!!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite candies ever! They smell amazing even through the bag! I purchased this on sale at Target and I love that the bag is now resealable, completely comes in handy since I usually purchase the larger bag. These make the best treat since they aren't overly sweet and are definitely a staple in my home.
Connie T.
I like chewy candies. These Twizzlers were okay, they were good, but it great. I'm not so fond of the taste of cherry flavored candies because it reminds me of the liquid medicine I used to take when I was younger, BUT these were actually pretty good. One of the few cherry flavored candies I actual eat and am okay with.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think everyone loves Twizzler's! Cherry is my favorite flavor and the bite size Twizzler's are my favorite sweet snack. These remind me of my childhood and my daughter growing up also. These are the perfect movie treat.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite kind of licorice candy. They are soooo yummy! They are very sweet so you can't eat a ton of them or else you'll be a bad tummy ache, but that goes along with anything sweet. I will always love these bites!
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I really like how these are easy to eat on the go, in the car, have in the office, or just to keep in your bag when you are craving something sweet. I can eat a few and not feel totally bad about eating candy. They are my go-to snacks on long road trips!
Anna K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would like to give these zero rating. Ugh worst candy ever. I do not know who would ever thought that this would be the best candy to make and sell. It is such a shame. It is too chewy and tastes like plastic. I never ever purchase these because it is a waste.
Bridget A.
joplin
Delicious Snack Size cherry flavored bites that you can snack on anytime! They are bursting with flavor and are cheap! They are a low-fat candy that is perfect for taking to sports! Great Value! If you haven't tried them then you are missing out!!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These are so good. I love snacking on these. On of the things I like to do is take a bag of these to the movie theater and chow down. I bought mine at Walmart but know they are at a lot of other stores too
Joshua G.
Rate this cany? A B C D F Terrible
Tiffany A.
What other flavors do they have ?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Does anyone think these are like chewing on plastic?
mia s.
Why haven't there been any other flavors in smaller bits besides strawberry and cherry .
Bridget A.
joplin
Which do you like ? Strawberry licorice or the Cherry bites?

back