BY TWIZZLERS

1 Bag = 24 oz (1 lb 8 oz) 680 g; Bites - Cherry - Family Bag. Artificially flavored. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3400056113'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanye R.
Upper Darby, PA
These little bites have become my secret pleasure through out my pregnancy hahaha! Really satisfies my sweet tooth and really worth the buy since they come bite size there's room for so many more in the bag!
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these Twizzler bites. They are perfect for on the go. If you like easy snacks for on the go these are perfect. They are flavorful & bite size which is what I love!!
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
One of my favorite candies. I am the only one in my household who truly loves these...but I buy them just to indulge myself. They are small enough I can pop one in my mouth and no one realizes I am eating candy LOL The TWISTS are great as well----but people (like at work or meetings) ralize I am eating candy because I have to bite it off the long stick. BITES are fun too. I pop it in my mouth & use my teeth to peel off one section at a time using just my tongue & teeth. it is a game :) I spend a small fortune on TWIZZLERS for my household---all flavors & types because everyone has a favorite---then there is me...I eat them----except the black licorice.
Lexi D.
Rutledge , TN
These are my guilty pleasure. Every time I open a bag of these, the smell takes me back to when I was a child. The sweet, chewy taste of these twizzlers can never be replicated, as they are one of a kind. If you've never tried these, first of all, remove the rock you've been living under, and secondly buy them immediately. You'll thank me later.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I love twizzlers I am very nostalgic about them because growing up we had lost night where we wpuld all watch lost and eat this candy. It's very good and has an added bonus of being fun to play with because you get to pull them apart which i love. I definitely recommend, but if I'm being honest I prefer licorice for the taste.
Allison W.
Twizzlers are my all time favorite candy. I love both the original flavor and the cherry the best. The cherry flavor is a bit sweeter. The bite size bags are a great purchase as they are small square sized twizzler bites that are easy to eat and share.
KRISTIN S.
BAYONNE, NJ
These are my favorite of the twizzle candies. I have to try no to buy them because I can go through a whole bag of them in one sitting. always at a good price & always hanging right in view to snag me with the impulse buy tactic.. If you like other cherry twizzler products you will like this one
Tammy C.
Tucson, AZ
Never feeds a family, my boyfriend is addicted to Twizzlers, mainly cherry and strawberry, which he devoures as soon as I get home from the store. I just saw green apple on this survey but have yet to see it in the store. He loves all things green apple, so now I'll be on the lookout for them.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
Love the Twizzlers bites, especially love the Cherry flavor. Grew up on Twizzlers and still love them so much. I love the bites because you can just pop them in your mouth- some bags I have encountered have had pieces that were a little harder and dense but usually that isn't the case!
Tara L.
My little ones deal with a lot of food allergies and it's great to know that there is a safe candy that all of us enjoy! You definitely have to buy the name brand when it comes to these babies! The store brand just doesn't compare. And I don't feel guilty with my kiddos having these.