BY TWIZZLERS

Janie D.
Tampa, FL
Unfortunately in my opinion i tried these and did not like them. The texture is more like a rubber and the taste has very little of the said flavor that its supposed to be. After i bought the bag i ate maybe 2 of them and was extremely dissatisfied with the quality
Angel W.
Omg love this..... Went to heresy one day my aunt bought me this..... When i got home to my dad he let me have 4 before bed.... It was like heaven in my mouth.... Like more then I expected, i think i cried a little..... I went to sleep real early just to wake up and eat the rest..... After i woke up 8 mins later its my mom..... She saw them and throw them out.... That was the last time i had them.... Tbh i wish she did find out... Ever since then i have questioned me as a person...
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
I've been eating these twizzlers for years. each color has a noticeably different flavor. my favorite is the blue raspberry and well as the lemon. in each pack you get a very good amount and the price is very reasonable for the amount you get no matter where you go to purchase them. I usually get mine at Safeway or target.
Katrin F.
I really didn't like these at all. I don't know if it was my batch or what, but the Rainbow Fruit Twizzlers tasted a lot like crayons! They don't taste much like fruits either. I'm not the biggest fan of Twizzlers in the first place, but I definitely do not see myself purchasing these again in the future.
Tea J.
Portland, OR
Why do twizzlers wanna be redvines so bad? you'll never be redvines so get it together. the rainbow ones are better than normal twizzlers, I'll give them that, but they still taste like I'm eating literal wax so i really wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who loves themselves. get redvines.
Sierra K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hadn't these a very long time ago so when I saw them back in stores I purchased it. But they are terrible now I am not sure if they changed the formula but they tasted very artificial and funky. For some reason the red and orange flavors made my throat itch and burn.
Ja'Bria N.
Huntersville, NC
I love these twizzlers, I love that they all have different flavors and such. I usually get them from walmart. They can be a little pricey, it depends on were you get them from. i usually eat these when I get sad or lonely. I do recommend these to my friends or at least when they take them.
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
These are pretty good, the flavors are intense. They're super-fun with all the rainbow colors and good when creating weird snacks for kids. The yellow have a weird aftertaste, but that just may be me... I would definitely purchase these again.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
I really hope Twizzlers keeps this flavor around! It is absolutely delish! Worth the purchase price and a nice snack to have when you feel you need a little something sweet. I can find this at almost any grocery store. I will definitely buy again!
Mariana M.
Northridge, CA
On a general basis I really love candy however I love that these are different flavor and different favors. My nieces and nephews really love these. I usually have at least a bag a week and I would most definitely recommend to others.