BY TWIX

Nikki L.
I love Twix! but I'm not a huge fan of caramel so I eat the cookie leaving the caramel center intact hahaha I'm doing this review for Influenster's Trick or Treat badge. I have yet to try the other Twix varieties but am willing to try them out. I just recently bought a bag of Twix to give out to people. So they are definitely one of my favorites.
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Don't eat too many! Or they won't taste good anymore. If you have Twix in this fun size, you and your family can eat them over several days-me and my family just finished them today! These taste good. Snickers, Butterfingers, and Reese's are still at the top of my list, but this candy bar is quite nice.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
These are to die for! I love them so much. it is like a twin and a recees together! they have great flavor and is filled with yummy peanut butter. I wouldn't even say there is anything like it because its tat good! I don't eat candy bars often but I would definitely recommend this candy bar!
Katie P.
Twix is on the top of my list of great and affordable candy bars. It has a great balance of flavor with just enough chocolate, caramel, and cookie so that no layer is too overwhelming. It's easy to eat and very delicious. A classic candy that hasn't changed a lot and doesn't need to.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My hubby and lover really like these but I just find them to average. Average tasting cookie center, average caramel strips on top of cookie, average candy coating with basic milk chocolatey flavor. I suppose the idea of two for one treats is fun but the "left" & "right" schtick is old.
ORIANA R.
The Twix chocolates are delicious, they are quite light and have a rather creamy filling with a layer of caramel, a perfect combination when we want to eat something sweet and does not provoke a simple bar of chocolate. I recommend it completely and are ideal for sharing with family and friends.
Pamela P.
San Diego, CA
Grabbed this on a pit stop during a road trip with some friends. It was an awesome pick me up and honestly, a great motivator to help us get through the rest of the way. I'm not sure if it was the Twix Cookie Bar, but we had non-stop karaoke performances from that stop to all the way to our destination. Perfect size when shared.
Shemica S.
SUMNER, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
perfect snack for someone on the go has a creamy and crunchy texture and an absolute favorite of my husband and kids can buy it at almost all grocery stores for an affordable price is good for not only your family but perfect for those adorable trick or treaters highly recommend
Samantha A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
This was awesome. It surprised me that it wasn't more different than a normal twix or a pb Milky Way but I love peanut butter so this was very good. I only had this once and I bought it at a supermarket in Senegal when I was missing chocolate. I probably will not purchase again.
member-85606
I don't eat a lot of sweets, but I can be generally persuaded by a Twix. I like that they come in two portions. I am a twin, so my mom used to buy one for both daughters, lol, so they are nostalgic for me too. I like the different tastes and textures here, and the ratios are good. I definitely thieved one from a colleague while living abroad once, to my shame (no regrets.) Tastes like home.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part