BY TWIX

Brenda C.
This is my favorite chocolate bar! I love the caramel and cookie combination. I have to admit that I'm addict it to Twix bars. Great flavor and price. I always buy the king or fun size for $2.09. Perfect for any season Halloween, Valentines, Christmas... the whole year!
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Don't eat too many! Or they won't taste good anymore. If you have Twix in this fun size, you and your family can eat them over several days-me and my family just finished them today! These taste good. Snickers, Butterfingers, and Reese's are still at the top of my list, but this candy bar is quite nice.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I love you babe bye size bed it's just it's really hard to eat just one but there are delicious it's a good trade scared when you're watching a movie you have that Twix bites with some ice cream oh my God it is delicious together it's a good value and they are so delicious you should really try
Alexia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twix are seriously SO GOOD. I always make sure I get at least one pack of these when I go trick-or-treating and I definitely give them out, too! The fact that the outside is soft, and creamy, and the inside is hard and tasty makes it an amazing candy! This is a MUST for Halloween!!!!!
Diana V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are my all time favorite candy bar. With these I prefer the minis to all other kinds because of the size. They're sweet and crunchy and nutty and caramelly and chocolatey and I cannot have enough! They really do have it all and if for some reason you haven't tried one... you must!
elena l.
Twix is my number one favorite candy bar. It's a classic! You can never duplicate the taste. My favorite part is the cookie part but what makes the bar is when you add the Carmel and chocolate ! I love buying these in Target, grocery store and convince stores. They're everywhere so I buy one each week. Plus they're affordable so I can't break the bank.
Danika W.
Auburn, WA
The chocolate melts oh so quickly on your fingers so parents, hope your kids are finger lickers or chocolate might get all over. I thought I loved twix (the cookie with the caramel and chocolate... mmmm) but after yesterday, I realized that the chocolate is overwhelming to me. It happens to me with chocolate sometimes but most chocolate candy bars I can tolerate. Idk if I can eat them now without water nearby. I might have a chocolate attack! Is there such thing?
Monica T.
The Twix Peanut Butter Candy Bar is great for when you're craving chocolate, but don't fee like eating the traditional caramel one. Good if you're a peanut butter lover, but I personally like the original more. Though I usually get mine from my college's vending machine, you can get these at almost any place that sells candy bars, but might cost more depending on where you buy it.
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
The provides the familiar Twix taste you look for when grabbing Twix. Great if you only want a small piece here or there; not so great if you are looking to eat several. These are small bite sized morsels that all come individually wrapped. The price is great though and the flavor is great.
Katie P.
Twix is on the top of my list of great and affordable candy bars. It has a great balance of flavor with just enough chocolate, caramel, and cookie so that no layer is too overwhelming. It's easy to eat and very delicious. A classic candy that hasn't changed a lot and doesn't need to.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part