BY TWIX

Christine V.
Twix is my favorite candy bar, and I always felt that if they had peanut butter in them, it would be even more perfect/my favorite. When Twix came out with Twix Peanut Butter, I was seriously excited! I found it to be worth every penny just because I personally love Twix and peanut butter.
Chelsea C.
One of my favorite candy bars such a good mixture of chocolate, Carmel, and cookie flavors. I love chocolate but only in small amounts too much of it and the chocolate starts to become overwhelming but I don't have that problem with twix candy bars because it's such a perfect combination and they're also very inexpensive. They're just amazing.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I'm huge into twix! They are by far my favorite candy bar and have been since I was a kid. As I have gotten older and cut my sugar back significantly, I love having the fun size bites around for the occasion I want to enjoy a glass of wine and kick back without over indulging! Grab 1 or 2 little fun size twix and you get to enjoy your favorite treat as a treat with zero guilt of being a glutton! At least for me, I can't just pick left or right twix, I have to have them both!
Fabiana F.
Charlotte, NC
My FAVORITE candy bar. I don’t eat candy too often, but when I do, its almost always a Twix. I love the caramel, the biscuit, and the chocolate. Each bite has the perfect combination of all three ingredients. I also like that its two individual bars; I like to eat one and save the other (if I can) for later. Twin are always reliably delcious.
Rima S.
Oakland, CA
Twix always sounds like a good idea when I am craving chocolate or sweets and to be honest, the taste is okay, but not remarkable. After I eat Twix I feel disappointed like it really didn't hit the spot. I guess I liked it lot more as a kid than I do now. I prefer chocolate of a higher quality and I don't mind spending a little more to get it.
Rose🌚 K.
Greensburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Twix and can't really say anything bad about them ! They do melt super quickly. It feels like as soon as you touch the candy it melts . It has just the right about of chocolate and caramel. I love these and love getting them at halloween . they remind me of my childhood
Diana V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are my all time favorite candy bar. With these I prefer the minis to all other kinds because of the size. They're sweet and crunchy and nutty and caramelly and chocolatey and I cannot have enough! They really do have it all and if for some reason you haven't tried one... you must!
Kahloah D.
La Mesa, CA
Who doesn't like a twix bar? Honestly I can't find anything too wrong with them. The crunchiness of the Cookie and the caramel I love. Even though it's processed in the same place as nuts ( be careful nut allergics like me!) I risk it every once in a while for a taste. Haven't had any issues yet. I wish they would make a nut free one.
Brenda C.
This is my favorite chocolate bar! I love the caramel and cookie combination. I have to admit that I'm addict it to Twix bars. Great flavor and price. I always buy the king or fun size for $2.09. Perfect for any season Halloween, Valentines, Christmas... the whole year!
elena l.
Twix is my number one favorite candy bar. It's a classic! You can never duplicate the taste. My favorite part is the cookie part but what makes the bar is when you add the Carmel and chocolate ! I love buying these in Target, grocery store and convince stores. They're everywhere so I buy one each week. Plus they're affordable so I can't break the bank.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part