BY TWIX #9 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Magdalena T.
Twix is a type of bar that I buy to share with my husaband. It is way too sweet for me to eat all by myself. I like that it entails three things: a cookie, caramel, and chocolate. The caramel gets stuck in my teeth, so I have to go in there and dig it out. I also have to brush my teeth afterwards, because it's so sweet.
Victoria M.
Ugh I love twix bars, they're the perfect texture when you bite into them and chewing keeps me busy. I think that the only issue is have is when it gets really cold and grocery stores start selling Twix that are hardened and not as chewy. It's all saved when I take my time eating it though, as the Twix bar melts in my mouth.
Helen L.
If you're given a big bag of candy for Halloween, Twix would be in one of them! Having never been a big fan of Twix before, due to the name and the commercial of how there are the left and right twix, I was often confused. But! I can highly recommend it as it's amazing, soft and chewy makes up for all the confusion!
sarah n.
Fayetteville, NC
I used to be a huge Twix kinda girl. I love candy. But recently something has changed. The mixture of chocolate and caramel with a cookie bar is no longer doing it for me. It tastes almost a little different. Have I outgrown you? Or have you changed?

I used to love you Twix, what happened?

Please call....
Tyler C.
Los Angeles, CA
Twix is really my all-time favorite candy bar. I think that the texture of all of the ingredients together makes it perfect. The caramel always gets me. I definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet, and I really think that it will become your favorite. It's not too soft or hard, but it has those components in it. I don't think there are any cons to Twix.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Twix is the perfect snack to satisfy your chocolate craving -- with only 250 calories, how could you not indulge? My favorite is the peanut butter but the caramel and the limited edition chocolate fudge are close behind. I keep them in my desk drawer for any cravings I have during the day and they are perfect for on-the-go.
Nazanin Z.
Montvale, NJ
this has been one of my all time favorites since i was a kid. the combination of chocolate, biscuit and caramel, is what I believe make this so heavenly. the biscuit is crispy and it also balances the sweetness since the biscuit itself is not really sweet. love this chocolate for halloween and all year round.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I enjoy Twix but they are not my favorite chocolate. If it's the only thing there is I will get it but normally i don't buy chocolate a lot. They are good in flavor. The value is good no them and they are not pricey. I will buy again if i want one. I would recommend to anyone that likes caramel and chocolate.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
I like Twix, but they aren't my favorite. The chocolate, crispy, and caramel are a delicious combination. I'm not a huge caramel fan, which is why I have other favorites. The mini size is great for a sweet tooth fix, without the guilt of eating an entire candy bar. I would recommend this to chocolate and caramel lovers.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
It is very hard to find amazing chocolate Candy but Twix hit a home run with this one. Rounding first base with just the right amount of peanut butter. Turning second base with just right amount of crunch with chocolate cookies instead of the original wafer cookies. Turning third base with milk chocolate. Making this a complete home run as this melts in your mouth!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part