BY TWIX

Carrie H.
Twix mini's are just as fantastic as the full size candy bars; you just save a few calories. :)  They are priced reasonably.  They are not any more or less expensive than others brands.
Nazanin Z.
Montvale, NJ
this has been one of my all time favorites since i was a kid. the combination of chocolate, biscuit and caramel, is what I believe make this so heavenly. the biscuit is crispy and it also balances the sweetness since the biscuit itself is not really sweet. love this chocolate for halloween and all year round.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I enjoy Twix but they are not my favorite chocolate. If it's the only thing there is I will get it but normally i don't buy chocolate a lot. They are good in flavor. The value is good no them and they are not pricey. I will buy again if i want one. I would recommend to anyone that likes caramel and chocolate.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
I like Twix, but they aren't my favorite. The chocolate, crispy, and caramel are a delicious combination. I'm not a huge caramel fan, which is why I have other favorites. The mini size is great for a sweet tooth fix, without the guilt of eating an entire candy bar. I would recommend this to chocolate and caramel lovers.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Twix is the perfect snack to satisfy your chocolate craving -- with only 250 calories, how could you not indulge? My favorite is the peanut butter but the caramel and the limited edition chocolate fudge are close behind. I keep them in my desk drawer for any cravings I have during the day and they are perfect for on-the-go.
sarah n.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
I used to be a huge Twix kinda girl. I love candy. But recently something has changed. The mixture of chocolate and caramel with a cookie bar is no longer doing it for me. It tastes almost a little different. Have I outgrown you? Or have you changed?

I used to love you Twix, what happened?

Please call....
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
It is very hard to find amazing chocolate Candy but Twix hit a home run with this one. Rounding first base with just the right amount of peanut butter. Turning second base with just right amount of crunch with chocolate cookies instead of the original wafer cookies. Turning third base with milk chocolate. Making this a complete home run as this melts in your mouth!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix Bars Candy Bars
Mild Chocolate covering caramel over a cookie bar! This is a generous layer of caramel layered nicely on top of a shortbread cookie bar.Nice shiny gold package with red shiny red writing.Would recommend if you enjoy these combination of yummyness together! Always have been priced decent.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I love this chocolate with such a passion! When I was little and would trick or treat you know I would beat up my siblings to get my hands on their Twix....okay nooo I wouldn't, but they knew I was willing to trade my Butterfingers or Recess for a Twix! I love the wafer cookie kind of thing going on in the middle. It kind of reminds you of a chocolate covered cookie. I would choose this chocolate over any candy bar any day!
Brittany E.
I am not on the left or right side because I love both sides of the Twix! 😉 I have loved Twix for as long as I can remember. I love caramel and I love the crunch. It's definitely an added bonus that it's covered in chocolate! If you haven't tried a Twix before, I would say you are missing out. Definitely recommend you try this at least once in your lifetime!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part