BY TWIX

Helen L.
If you're given a big bag of candy for Halloween, Twix would be in one of them! Having never been a big fan of Twix before, due to the name and the commercial of how there are the left and right twix, I was often confused. But! I can highly recommend it as it's amazing, soft and chewy makes up for all the confusion!
Molly Z.
There's always something better about mini versions of candy for some reason. I like that it lasts me longer than just a regular candy bar and I can pack it in a lunch or throw some in my purse for a car ride. Twix has been my favorite candy bar for as long as I can remember so I really like that I can grab one or two as a quick treat.
Andrea B.
Hilliard, Oh
These are amazing! they have been a life long favorite of mine! I'm glad they come in two packs because one just isn't enough. my daughter and I often share the pack but we always open a second one within a few minutes! the caramel and chocolate are very rich but it's balanced perfected with the crisp cookie base! don't change anything twix! you've already got it perfect!
Brandi P.
San Francisco, CA
Twix is my absolute favorite candy. There's nothing better than unwrapping that decadent piece of chocolate, biting into it slowly and tasting the rich flavor of caramel and chocolate with a little crunch. If you haven't had this yet, get out from that rock you live under and go buy some because this is damn good.
Magdalena T.
Twix is a type of bar that I buy to share with my husaband. It is way too sweet for me to eat all by myself. I like that it entails three things: a cookie, caramel, and chocolate. The caramel gets stuck in my teeth, so I have to go in there and dig it out. I also have to brush my teeth afterwards, because it's so sweet.
Meghan C.
Twix is by far my favorite candy! And the minis take the hard choice of choosing between left and right Twix away. (LOL) the value is great and it's the perfect size and price to pick up a couple bags for trick or treaters! It has chocolate, cookie piece, and caramel in it! I highly recommend over and over again!
Stephanie S.
Red Lion, PA
I love Twix to begin with, but add peanut butter to the mix and OMG! I picked mine up standing in line at the grocery store, it was calling my name. It was so yummy, went to the top of my favorite chocolate/peanut butter list! If this is one of your favorite flavor combinations I highly recommend picking some up!
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
I'll start by saying that right twix taste much better than left twix. I never intend to purchase these but they're right by the check out and always end up on the conveyor belt of the cash register. For the price of less that a dollar they make me happy. What's even better is when I forget I bought a twix and I find it in the bottom of my purse in its shiny gold wrapper.
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC
I am not a big fan of Twix. I have tried this candy bar in the past and I just think that it is okay. The price is good for what it is and the value is also good. I bought it from a local gas station and I never really brought it again. I wouldn't recommend it to others unless they asked me specifically and then let them decide if they like it or not. I personally would only eat this candy bar if its the only sweet thing around and I'm having a major sweet tooth/craving.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Twix is the perfect snack to satisfy your chocolate craving -- with only 250 calories, how could you not indulge? My favorite is the peanut butter but the caramel and the limited edition chocolate fudge are close behind. I keep them in my desk drawer for any cravings I have during the day and they are perfect for on-the-go.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part