BY TWIX

TWIX¬ģ¬†is crunchy flavorful cookie, delicious chewy caramel, and smooth creamy chocolate.¬†

Charley Z.
Pocahontas, AR
Twix has to be one of my most favorite candies. I usually cannot handle candies with nuts in them because of my dental problems, so it's hard to find candy bars I can eat. There is just the right ratio of chocolate to caramel to that awesome cookie crunch. I would definitely recommend Twix to anybody who loves chocolate and caramel!
Stella S.
Mundelein, IL
I'm not a huge fan of candy bars. Too many flavors and textures in one overly sweet bar covered in chocolate are usually a pass. But Twix are my guilty dabbles into the world of 600 calorie serving sugar bars.
Crunchy biscuits, chewy caramel, covered in just enough chocolate in every bite. I can't help but shovel in a couple dozen of these at a time.
And it gets worse when I have a bag of the fun sized twix.

But if I was forced, If i *had* to choose a candy bar to eat for the rest of my life, without hesitation it would be twix.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix were definitely my favorite candy of all time as a kid and I still eat them on occasion but they were an absolute torture to be around with braces lol. Just knowing they were around and off limits was endlessly frustrating. Still pick them out of those assorted bags when I see them but dark chocolate wins me over every time
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every time i go to the store i have to pick up on or a couple of these so i can have one whenever i like. This is the best chocolate bar i have ever ate. Its crunchy and chocolatey with the right amount of caramel. I sometimes add this to my ice cream to give it the best possible taste. I will always buy this candy bar.
Melanie S.
Cockeysville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the Twix minis. I love how you can eat a bite at a time and not have to worry about saving the other part of the bars. Also the price for the bag is affordable. I get mine at Walmart and sometimes I see them at CVS. I buy them throughout the year but most often during holidays cause they are normally on sale.
Christine V.
Twix is my favorite candy bar. The crunch of the cookie and the squish of the caramel as you bite in combined with the delicious milk chocolaty taste as all of it melts in your mouth for each bite is the best taste in the world. I would recommend Twix to anyone who likes a teeny bit of crunch and caramel with their chocolate.
Tiffany H.
I don't buy a ton of chocolate, but my uncle often buys bags of various chocolates and leaves them in the kitchen. If they are there, I will usually sneak a piece here and there, and one of my top choices is usually Twix. I like that there are is a crunchy element and a chewy part, all covered in chocolate! The combo goes well together! I also appreciate that there are two in the package. They are likely the equivalent of a normal chocolate bar, but having two seems like more and having more makes me happier!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to eat a Twix bar. I would buy these in school all the time. I continue to buy them when I got older. They are so good. The caramel and the biscuit type of the bar is so good. I don't know which part of the Twix that I like the most, but I think it is the caramel and the chocolate together. I just want one now.
Stachia M.
Hialeah, FL
Whenever you want to go have a nice walk into the park or around the house. Grab a Twix pack. It's the best taste of a nice butter cookie with caramel and milk chocolate together. Neither flavor is overwhelming which makes it perfect. I enjoy Twix every chance I get. I prefer the mini but I always end up with this pack. Lol
Brandi P.
San Francisco, CA
Twix is my absolute favorite candy. There's nothing better than unwrapping that decadent piece of chocolate, biting into it slowly and tasting the rich flavor of caramel and chocolate with a little crunch. If you haven't had this yet, get out from that rock you live under and go buy some because this is damn good.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part