BY TWIX

Steffany E.
Jesup
Probably my favorite chocolate treat. I love twix, but I am not a keen on chocolate. It is definitely my go-to treat to indulge in. It is a good mix of other chocolate bars and very affordable. I would( and do) recommend this bar to others, it is amazing!!!
laura i.
Ozone park, NY
Twix best cookie best chocolate best everything this candy bar is perfection there's no need for peanuts there's no need for extras just that cookie that caramel and that chocolate give you everything that you need
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix!!! Oh my goodness! So so good! I always steal them all from my daughters bags on Halloween! You can’t have these anywhere near me, I’ll eat them all! I’m a huge fan of anything caramel!!!
B V.
By far my favorite candy bar!!! The crunch is delightful with the right amount of caramel. Super affordable of course! It’s way better than Snickers or just a plain chocolate bar. It’s packed with calories, so I don’t eat it a ton but I love it still!
Renn J.
Oh Twix! My favorite candy bar. Perfect to snack on for fun or for dessert with a warm coffee. The flavor of this candy bar is unbeatable in my opinion. I enjoy having something to crunch on rather than just being straight up chocolate. I recommend to others.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's ok but definitely not the best the reason why is the cookie is too crunchy and it is good but it doesn't completely go with everything in the bar so i would get it if there isn't any other one but most likely not and it almost met my expectations
Ginny R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a great candy bar! I love the caramel ribbon along with the cookie, its crispy and soft and the perfect match together, especially with the chocolate covering. These are priced well. One of my favorite things to take from my kids Halloween candy!
Brittney S.
I love Twix. The caramel and cookie crunch go together just perfectly. It's just the right amount of sweet. I love the mini Twix you get around Halloween and usually pick these out of the bags of candy compared to other kinds of candy. I would recommend.
Alfred B.
The most underratted candy there is. It's seen as a chocolate bar, but i see it as a chocolate covered cookie. It is also a great frozen snack if you get the bite sized version.
Katie S.
Gordo, AL
It has a great and wonderful texture when chewing. It's not as hard as some people might think. It has an even amount of chocolate and caramel mixed either hat good crunch to give the warming taste of a nice candy bar. I usually get one a day!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part