BY TWIX

Twix
This candy bar is the best I have ever even tasted in my whole life it has the perfect waffle crunch completely affordable and the flavor taste like heaven you can't even compare it to anything because it taste so good and if they taste that good just give me the whole factory!
Jason E.
Wheelersburg , OH
Peanut butter Twix was my favorite in the 1980's. Then they went away for decades...When they finally came back, they tasted a bit different from what I remember, but still really good.

I became obsessed!

But then.... Recently they had to go and mess with success and change the recipe. :(

The new Peanut Butter Twix has "creamy" peanut butter and just doesn't taste right.

Plus, as always, Peanut Butter Twix isn't as easily found as most other candy bars.

Unfortunately, I just cannot get used to the new Creamy Peanut Butter version, so no more Twix for me. :(
Danielle M.
Dunwoody, GA
We devour these. I tend to grab Twix when I'm craving something sweet, since Snickers tend to be too much, and Hershey's aren't all that satisfying. I do think the current ad campaign is stupid, but it's not a fault of product. For a cookie-caramel-chocolate bar, it's good. They're easy to grab and go. I can throw it in my purse and be on my way, then snack on it at work. They're just nice to have all around.
Michelle W.
I absolutely love Twix. It's the perfect combination of chocolate, caramel and crunchy cookie. Once I start eating I just can't stop. It's too delicious. The chocolate melts in your mouth, the caramel adds to the sweetness and the cookie balance out the sweetness and adds crunch to make it perfect. I could snack on this any time and all the time. It's like my 3 favorite things all in one. I'm not a big fan of the other flavors Twix has come out with, but I love the original one.
Tameka R.
Frisco, TX
Love love chocolate. I get the mini's and follow the serving size as a quick pick me up when I need a little sugar and chocolate. The mini size will allow you to feel like you're getting more. I choose to have maybe 2 or 3 just get the urge of needing something sweet out of my system. If you have a sweet tooth for chocolate, try the mini's.
Diana R.
This chocolate bar is and will always be my favorite. It has cookie inside you can't find anywhere else, its flavor is unique. I'm trying to count my calorie intake, so I don't it a lot. But when I want to eat some sort of candy I always buy this. Now that is halloween season it is definitely my favorite treat. You can find it anywhere for really good prices.
Taimai H.
Getzville, NY
As a sweet tooth fanatic but someone who is watching their figure, this is a great snack to satisfy cravings without adding inches to the waist line. It's is very easy to eat more than one but I can have a piece of this without feeling guilty. It has just the right amount of caramel and chocolate with the perfect crunch. I always have a bag of this at work!
Sara R.
I'm not really a big fan of chocolate but Twix is one that I actually like to snack on from time to time! I like that they come in two sticks instead of just the single bar like most other chocolate bars. Also, how can you not LOVE caramel especially when it is paired with the crunchy cookie!

I do not however like the new Peanut Butter ones that TWIX came out with! If they had left the cookie vanilla instead of making it chocolate, it would have been soooo much better!

I would recommend this to anyone who likes a little treat now and again!
Daniela M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OMG! Amo profundamente estos chocolates, son exquisitos. Realmente muy buenos, un sabor único. Son acaramelados, cremosos y a la vez crocantes, me declaro adicta a ellos.
Melissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't eat a lot of candy, but Twix is hands down my all time favorite candy/chocolate bar. Its a wonderful mix of chocolate, crunchy cookie bit and caramel. Oooy gooey caramel goodness! These are delicious any time of year. Its nice they come in two bars in one package - you can share or have one now and one later. Best candy, hands down!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part