BY TWIX

Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am literally eating them as I type this review. Twice are the candy that when I get a craving at the checkout, I just cannot resist. I have even been known to put something back if didn't have enough cash on me, just to get a package. I especially love putting them in the fridge (or even freezer) during the summer, as the hardened caramel is extra yummy when it's hot out.
Rachel F.
Twix are probably one of my favorite candies, and I quite love candies when they are mini sized! These are great to toss in some ice cream, or throw one in your bag to have a little something waiting for you later. Carmel and cookie are good. The chocolate quality is not great, but it's balanced well with the other ingredients so I don't notice it that much.
Ashley V.
Houma
Ah, Twix. I'm not sure why I didn't start eating these until middle school, but they are one of my favorite candies now. I love the caramel and chocolate and there's a good radio- no ingredient overpowers any of the others. I also love that they come in two bars- it makes it easy to share! Twix is still my go to candy choice when I want a sweet treat!
vivian l.
Philadelphia , PA
I love the Twix peanut butter candy i use these to make my twix mini cupcakes and they are delicious and the peanut butter adds just the right amount of flavor!!
Jiany Z.
Allison Park, PA
Twix are my all time favorite candy bar. There’s nothing out there that compares to it. It has such a good taste for such a small candy bar. It is both crunchy and soft. It’s great to give out to the kids on halloween and it’s affordable!
Adriana C.
York, SC
These Are the best ever besides snicker eating the top layer off first. Wal-Mart Sells Them and it affordable. I Have To Have a Twix At Least Twice Out Of The Week. NOTHNG Compares to a Snicker Or Twix. I Would Buy Them Everyday
Melanie S.
I just have guilty pleasures when it comes to candy bars I have so many favorites that I tend to get different kinds of candy bar when I see them at the stores. I also like when candy bar are also created into ice cream bars. I had a Twix ice cream bar a few days ago and it tastes exactly like a twix bar plus with vanilla ice cream which was so great.
Benjmin L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
They are very delicious!i like the bites because they are not messy as the regular and the king sizes Twix you also get more when you get the bite sizes it's not like the chips when the fill half of the bag you get your money worth .
Jason E.
Wheelersburg , OH
Peanut butter Twix was my favorite in the 1980's. Then they went away for decades...When they finally came back, they tasted a bit different from what I remember, but still really good.

I became obsessed!

But then.... Recently they had to go and mess with success and change the recipe. :(

The new Peanut Butter Twix has "creamy" peanut butter and just doesn't taste right.

Plus, as always, Peanut Butter Twix isn't as easily found as most other candy bars.

Unfortunately, I just cannot get used to the new Creamy Peanut Butter version, so no more Twix for me. :(
Michelle W.
I absolutely love Twix. It's the perfect combination of chocolate, caramel and crunchy cookie. Once I start eating I just can't stop. It's too delicious. The chocolate melts in your mouth, the caramel adds to the sweetness and the cookie balance out the sweetness and adds crunch to make it perfect. I could snack on this any time and all the time. It's like my 3 favorite things all in one. I'm not a big fan of the other flavors Twix has come out with, but I love the original one.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part