BY TWIX

Brooke W.
Warren, MI
Mmmmm caramel and chocolate what can get any better? Nothing I tell you nothing! Also never get in a situation where you have to share there may or may not be a fight and not just any fight a deathmatch
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Yes! The real Twix PB are back! As has been noted in other reviews, this product is the vanilla cookie with the peanut butter and chocolate coating. I loved these when they came out YEARS ago, but then at some point they changed the cookie to a chocolate flavor. I love peanut butter and chocolate, so I thought that it would have been a good change. Well, it wasn't as that chocolate cookie tasted like roasted cardboard.

After many years of missing this sweet treat, it is back in true form! I have to say that it doesn't taste quite as good as I remember, but still VERY good! Enjoy!
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
I am already not a huge fan of twix (I have no idea why it seems like they might of changed it somehow the cookie on the inside is not the same to me). The peanut butter is just really over powering vs the chocolate and of course the cookie is just really crunchy I have really sensitive teeth and eating a Twix is not worth the tooth pain. I would recommend at all there are better candy out there.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE TWIX MINIS because they are the perfect size. I have bought, and LOVE ALL 3 of the different size "TWIX MINIS" packages that are either sold by Amazon, or "Fulfilled" by Amazon (compared to the other merchants), because they always come in a small white 6 pack size Styrofoam cooler with ice packs. I can't remember if they always came like that, or if it's just in the summer that they use the cooler, but they have always been packaged well. I have Amazon Prime so whenever they have them on sale, and they are "Prime 2 day Free shipping" eligible, I get them in 2.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twix are one of my favorite candy bars. You can often get them for cheap (around $0.69-$1.00) at places like Rite Aid, but I typically just purchase them whenever I'm at a convenience store and desire one. The cookie mixed with the delicious caramel and chocolate makes it a very sweet treat. I would recommend this to anyone desiring a sweet candy bar that isn't crazy expensive.
dianna b.
charlotte, NC
My favorite Halloween goodie! I picked up a mixed bag of Halloween candy and made sure Twix minis were included! I can't promise that they'll make it to the trick or treaters. It's superiors to any other candy. I would recommend it to others, but only if I don't have to share mine! Haha
Sarah W.
Garrettsville, OH
These are a very yummy snack that you can take with you anywhere. I eat this when I am driving home from College. They are an extremely affordable snack and are great for snacking.
L J.
Twix is one part childhood nostalgia and five parts sugar. I used to LOVE these little chocolate covered caramel biscuits, but that was back when I had a high(er) tolerance for sugar. I have to give it an A because it's a staple in the line of Mars candy confections. Who didn't love Twix as a child? These days I have to count my calories, but that doesn't mean I don't treat myself to the occasional fun size whenever say Easter or Halloween rolls around and my son just happens to stumble upon a few...
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Twix is hands down my favorite candy bar! I like the minis for snacking on, and packing in lunches (for my husband, kids, and myself)! Perfect to get my Twix fix without eating a whole candy bar. It's also nice to throw a couple of these in my purse for on the go snacking. Twix is chocolatey, crunchy, and has just the right amount of caramel. The price for these minis is awesome!
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
I have such a love hate relationship with these mini Twix. I love them because they're bite sized and delicious but hate them because I'm liable to eat an entire bag in one sitting. I notice no discrepancy between these mini ones and the full size Twix bars so I am ALL about that. I was worried that they would be tough or too chewy but they're perfect and delicious!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part