BY TWIX

Tyler C.
Los Angeles, CA
First of all, I love Twix! These are like the best candies ever especially if you love chocolate and you're a woman on your menstrual cycle. I literally just sit in my sweats, turn on Greys Anatomy, and eat these candies. Tiny enough to trick myself that a lot of these equal a bug chunk of actual Twix. Good for sharing. Good for handing out on Halloween. My boyfriend gave me these for Valentine's Day and I started crying because I was on my monthly, and they made me that happy. Recommend to everyone.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
This is definitely one of my favorite candy bars. For the longest time I didn't like it, but then I randomly tried it again and realized that I LOVE it. The dainty shortbread and chewy rich caramel wrapped up in wonderfully sweet milk chocolate is divine. On occasion, I'll buy a six-pack of Twix bars and go through them in just a few days. If I didn't have any self-control, they'd be gone in a few hours. That's how good they are!
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
Probably my all time favorite candy bar. I like the original Twix, but in my opinion the peanut butter Twix are way better. I buy these at gas stations all the time!
Emily B.
Matthews, NC
I am not big on chocolate. Infact i really don't like chocolate at all. I know,im weird but i love twix. These minis taste exactly like tge regular size twix candies but these are just bite size. I actually prefer these over the regular size candies
Bri P.
Odenton, MD
I'm selfish when it comes to eating chocolate. Twix minis are my favorite daily indulgence. Why? Well it's so much flavor compact into one bite. Not only that but I can easily slip one in my mouth without anyone knowing lol yep. I'm selfish. So if you like the rich taste of chocolate and the creamy texture of caramel, combined with a cookie that is sure to bring the balance of crunch and chewiness, then Twix Minis is for you !!!
Taylor B.
Marathon, NY
Twix minis are the best! They are great for on the go and easy to save for later!! They are the best for when you want something that does not have to much chocolate!
What can I say about twix that hasn't already been said? I love it, but this mini version is awesome. I know it's intended for halloween but also it's nice because it is such a small portion that is individually wrapped. If you're watching your diet and you want to indulge. You don't have two unwrapped massive bars there to tempt you. Here you have a small bar that is individually wrapped. It's just enough to satisfy a craving.
Haley H.
Mulberry, KS
I love Twix. They have the perfect combination of sweet and salty! Anytime i go to the store i buy a package. They are very reasonably priced! They are not as sweet as other candy bars and that is what i like about them!
Leanza G.
My most favorite chocolate out! I like how it's not just chocolate, but with caramel and wafer. If I were to buy a candy from a store it'd definitely be a Twix bar.
Ro'Chella S.
Hillsboro, AL
It a cookie covered in chocolate and caramel who is saying "no" to this? It a little crunch that makes it all worth while, & the melting in your mouth chocolate is to die for.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part