BY TWIX

モーニングスター ア.
Fort Irwin, CA
This is the bane of my healthful existence haha! I love their chocolate & caramel wafers, and have ever since I was a kid. Their price has always been kept reasonable, and taste the same and great!
Natalie A.
I used to not like eating Twix (I preferred Snickers) and now I've switched my taste buds apparently and really like them! They aren't too sweet or overwhelming to eat, and I really like the mini versions because they're a tiny bite of sweetness and you don't feel guilty about it. I like the crunchiness of this chocolate and the very light drizzle of caramel it has inside; not too much, just enough. This is one of the few candies/chocolates I'll eat.
Angel M.
Buna, TX
The only trouble with these is I can sit and eat the entire bag. The best part is if I can get one open without my kids seeing the entire thing is one bite & I don't have to share😆
Adreana G.
I don't necessarily like how much cracker part there is and I'm not a big fan of caramel. It does have good flavor thought. But doesn't beat other chocolates. I don't think I would recommend this.
I love the chocolate in all the variants, but Twix is one of my favorites because the crunch of the cookies covered by the caramel and then the chocolate is so amazing.
Undra L.
Good i love that Cuddle Baby Gum-Friendly First Stage Soft Tip Silicone Feeding Spoons for Babies, Great Infant Gift Set BPA, lead, phthalate and plastic freeCuddle Baby Gum-Friendly First Stage Soft Tip Silicone Feeding Spoons for Babies, Great Infant Gift Set BPA, lead, phthalate and plastic freeCuddle Baby Gum-Friendly First Stage Soft Tip Silicone Feeding Spoons for Babies, Great Infant Gift Set BPA, lead, phthalate and plastic free
Ari G.
I love this chocolatey caramel candy. Out of all the chocolate bars around  this is my favorite one with Caramel. I  like the cookies on the inside and how they are covered with caramel and how that is smothered in chocolate. It's like a gift smothered within a gift wrapped in a gift. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Angela R.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is by far my favorite chocolate type candy. It has a mixture of chocolate and caramel with a nice crunch. It's amazing and I have been having these since I was in kindergarten. And I continually reach for this type of candy when I want something chocolate like. I definitely recommend this if you aren't much of a chocolate person but want chocolate to have. It would be a good idea to even buy a bunch for Halloween because kids love these a lot. You'll be the best neighbor around and known for your great candy.
Tiffaney V.
Buy these when you are with a person who is relatively new in your life. These delicious cookies can help you tell a lot about a person character. You keep one for yourself and share the other with that person. Pay close attention to how they go about eating the cookie. Smart people eat it by eating the chocolate and caramel off first and then proceed to eat the cookie. Savages devour the whole thing without enjoying the many tastes and textures.

This is a joke. Not serious at all. Just eat it how you want. 😁
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
This is definitely one of my favorite candy bars. For the longest time I didn't like it, but then I randomly tried it again and realized that I LOVE it. The dainty shortbread and chewy rich caramel wrapped up in wonderfully sweet milk chocolate is divine. On occasion, I'll buy a six-pack of Twix bars and go through them in just a few days. If I didn't have any self-control, they'd be gone in a few hours. That's how good they are!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part