BY TWIX

Twix
Its every day were i have a craving for chocolate the first thing i think of buying are twix because i enjoy the crunch i bite into with a mix of caramel and chocolate yummmmmm.
Lacy B.
Macedon, NY
Trix peanut butter candy bar is my absolute FAVORITE!!!! I always snag one when I see it by the check-out stand. Although I have noticed not every single place carries them, which can be a bummer!

These candy bars have a perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter combo, not so much peanut butter that your mouth gets sticky either! The combo of chocolate, peanut butter and cookie all wrapped in to one is extremely satisfying! I can't say enough good things about this twix bar.
Nice W.
Fullerton, CA
I don't know what else to say other than I LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE BAR SO MUCH and if you haven't tried it before, you are definitely missing out!!! I like how these ones are fun sized! If you only bring a small bag or just have pockets, you can stick these in for sure since they're minis. I think it's genius having chocolate + caramel + cookie all together! It's darn tasty!!! This has always been and will always be my favorite chocolate! Will always have to repurchase in the future!
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
Twix is so good, one of my choice...i remember that i always twix in my packet when i go to work, and this is my snack...it helps me stay awake all night at work..i just love it
Ella V.
Savage, MN
Ever since I saw these in store, I've been addicted. The combination of cookie bar, chocolate and peanut butter is to die for. They're not overly sweet like the regular Twix. This is my go to candy bar! I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I'm really partial to left Twix, they're just so much better. No really, I love Twix. Nobody does the cookie chocolate thing better! Plus, caramel. They're so delicious!
RyLiah L.
Uniontown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are now my all time favorite chocolate candy bar. I never hesitate to pick one up and buy it. I get mine for 78 cent, which is totally cheap. They flavor is really good. Of course these are with repurchasing.
Jamie Rose S.
I love Twix chocolate bars and so when they came out with the PB flavor one, it was just another favorite to add to the list because anything with peanut butter is my kinda candy! The combination of smooth milk chocolate and the sweet taste of creamy PB amidst the top of a crunchy vanilla cookie biscuit is such a delicious candy. Since these are limited edition, I always stock up when I see them stocked in the grocery because they are just THAT good. If you haven't tried a PB Twix, what are you waiting for?
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
I got these thinking they were the old peanut butter twix. You know, peanut butter and chocolate cookie.

So I was a tad disappointed when I bit into it and the cookie was not chocolate.

Overall, If your looking for peanut butter instead of Carmel twix.. That's was it is. It was good. Peanut butter taste great.

Just not what I thought I was buying.
Should have looked at the package better, or wish they had made the type of cookie more prominent bc it's the same package or too similar to the other ones they use to make that I didn't catch it.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Buy these when you are with a person who is relatively new in your life. These delicious cookies can help you tell a lot about a person character. You keep one for yourself and share the other with that person. Pay close attention to how they go about eating the cookie. Smart people eat it by eating the chocolate and caramel off first and then proceed to eat the cookie. Savages devour the whole thing without enjoying the many tastes and textures.

This is a joke. Not serious at all. Just eat it how you want. 😁
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part